• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

Too much hit and miss from us offensively today. Our offensive play leaves a lot to be desired, as last season...that said, **** have played well, and not gifted us much space. This is not the game that will decide where we end up - we need to win against the lower teams first and foremost.

Oh, and only five minutes?!

On the balance of chances Arsenal deserve this. We've had a lot of ball but not done a lot with it.

Safe to say a Paulinho/Dembele/DM trio does not have enough creativity

The hope has to be that Eriksen will vastly improve our creativity in central areas whilst Lamela knows how to score

Lets hope so. I know its early days and we thought that this game had come a bit too soon for us, but its pretty disappointing to not fashion a goal from open play in 3 league games.

Lamela and Eriksen HAVE to improve things. Otherwise we'll be one and a half seasons into AVB's tenure; we have generally what seem to be highly rated players but we can't build an attack. I'm not sure I've ever had last belief in a Spurs side since Santini took over that we can actually score.

We just look devoid of a style - there are excuses - new players, lost players, new manager last season blah blah. But sooner or later questions will be ask.

Brendon Rodgers is a strange bloke but they have a far more definable playing style than us. I don't understand what we're trying to build / achieve. Hopefully it'll all become evident sooner rather than later...

Sandro is such a class above Capoue, it's scary how good he is and can become.

This but AVB really has been out thought today by the goons. We have been poor in midfield, not enough pressing no support in the box and Arsenal faced with our lack of creativity just put bodies in the box and break quickly. We deserve to lose.

This is the worst arsenal team I have ever seen us play, they could be West Ham for how well they played. I cant see how any of their players would get in to our team/squad. But I think Wenger has done a good job in getting his team to do a job. Thats whats makes him a great coach, that he can do miracles with weaklings. I hope this gives him resolve not to sign players though, as if they sign nobody 4th or higher is ours 100%.

stupid ****ing sky blabbering on about our hundred million pound spending.. lets see how it all ends up in the wash. we can't expect the team to be gelled and fully functional at this point. a disappointing performance, yes, but we will only get better from here.

That was hideous and a little bit worrying.

Lamela had about 6 touches and they were all class. Looks fast.

Back