• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham dilemmas

Daisuk

Les Medley
A bit of silly fun. So, a dilemma:

- We win the league next season, but lose Conte and the entire first team squad without getting any cash for them.

Would you take it?

- We win the league next season, but lose Conte and the entire first team squad without getting any cash for them.

Would you take it?
So win a league and then get relegated, dwindling crowds, huge debt etc and in real danger of going bust. No thanks.

Don't worry - our insurance company don't let the squad travel together in the same airplane these days. At worst we'd only lose Conte and half the squad

Would you take it?

Ask portsmouth fans if they think the fa cup was worth it. They've been through it near enough. Not sure they would.

Amazing story. For those that don't know.

Of course. The club will carry on, and we've got League winners to our name. As long as we keep our MVP, Daniel Levy, of course.
This. Honestly, can anyone tell me off the top of their head who won the FA Cup in, say, 2006? Without thinking too much about it.

How about the Premier League though, in 1994/5? Or how about 2015/6? The underdog winners are remembered. Similar with the Champions' League, and we were so damn close to that!

Hypothetically speaking of course, sure we'd get relegated the season after, but I'd back Levy to get us back up pretty quickly. Hopefully with Poch at the helm and Captain Scarlett fulfilling his destiny!

How about PL title or CL? Think I’d prefer CL. Admittedly the league is arguably the harder achievement as it is over a long course of games, but there’s so much glamour from winning the CL and it would elevate the club without question.

Give me Premier League over the European competitions anytime.

It would not bother me if there were no European games.

How about PL title or CL? Think I’d prefer CL. Admittedly the league is arguably the harder achievement as it is over a long course of games, but there’s so much glamour from winning the CL and it would elevate the club without question.
We’ve also already won the league but never won the European cup.

edit, just seen baz beat me to it.

Back