• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Torres

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Thought he was a total scumbag of a player today, dissent all the time, kicking the ball away, the rake of the face, dirty fouls

But what happened with the sending off from my angle it looked like he went in to try and hurt Verts

Ive seen Jose calling Verts a disgrace in football who should be banned, but the bile that comes out of that ****s face it doesnt surprise me...

Any gifs of the incident or what did you guys think..

I used to like Torres, not anymore, cretin of a man playing for the biggest bunch of cretinous ****s in world football

I thought that Torres' red card was well-deserved.

He played like an utter cnut all afternoon.

Thought he was a total scumbag of a player today, dissent all the time, kicking the ball away, the rake of the face, dirty fouls

But what happened with the sending off from my angle it looked like he went in to try and hurt Verts

Ive seen Jose calling Verts a disgrace in football who should be banned, but the bile that comes out of that ****s face it doesnt surprise me...

Any gifs of the incident or what did you guys think..

I used to like Torres, not anymore, cretin of a man playing for the biggest bunch of cretinous ****s in world football

Think you're overreacting. Yeah he cheats but who doesn't in modern football? Bale, Suarez, Oscar, Hazard, A.Young, Pepe are all worse cheats than him.

The 2nd yellow was harsh but he could have got a red for scratching Vertonghen and also a yellow for clapping the ref in the first half so ultimately justice was done.

Lets face it, we have had a number of players in the last few years alone that have either dived or feigned injury so we're hardly angels.

EDITED: Busquets, Robben, Ribery also worse than Torres.

Last edited:
Think you're overreacting. Yeah he cheats but who doesn't in modern football? Bale, Suarez, Oscar, Hazard, A.Young, Pepe are all worse cheats than him.

The 2nd yellow was harsh but he could have got a red for scratching Vertonghen and also a yellow for clapping the ref in the first half so ultimately justice was done.

Lets face it, we have had a number of players in the last few years alone that have either dived or feigned injury so we're hardly angels.

Is there a difference between diving and feigning injuries compared to scratching another player's face? I mean, actually putting your hand up to his face, dig your nails in and try to scratch him? Who does that? I can't remember Bale doing that...

I thought (and I was drinking in the pub) that after the initial contact between Jan and Torres that on the way down Torres hand did make contact with Jan's face..

The initial contact was handbags/50-50 but it was that split second after. Would love to see another replay.

Also feel that Torres should have been off the pitch already.

Torres was outstanding today but really messed up on the second yellow, which was wholly, wholly merited for the way he went for Vertonghen with no chance of winning the ball. Clear yellow, as was the first, and so perfectly justified red.

Unlike everyone else, I thought the ref got most things right today.

Is there a difference between diving and feigning injuries compared to scratching another player's face? I mean, actually putting your hand up to his face, dig your nails in and try to scratch him? Who does that? I can't remember Bale doing that...

It's worse of course but there are still cheating and all of the players I mentioned are serial divers. It's one nasty incident in Torres' career that I can recall so it's not like he has a history of doing it. Defoe bit a player once for example, but that was a blip.

It's worse of course but there are still cheating and all of the players I mentioned are serial divers. It's one nasty incident in Torres' career that I can recall so it's not like he has a history of doing it. Defoe bit a player once for example, but that was a blip.

Torres as soon as he joined the Cretins has turned into a 1st class prick

Excuse me ???

In what way, offside everytime, offered no threat, he was absolute pony, outstanding im baffled

He created chances and would have scored if not for a great save from Lloris. He will never be consistently as good as he was 5 years ago, but today he was excellent.

But people are talking about what he did today. Not an overreaction for me. Doing that, in a derby, against one of our favourite players, and getting away with it (for a while). Reactions that have come have been justifiable and expected.

Excuse me ???

In what way, offside everytime, offered no threat, he was absolute pony, outstanding im baffled

Very good in the second half for me.

He put in the cross for Oscar's big chance early on having left both Naughton and Vertonghen for dead out wide. He set up Schurrle for the one on one with Lloris iirc. He also won one header against Dawson and did enough in another against him to create the chance that fell for Oscar in the first half and the chance that Mata eventually missed. Once again iirc for some of those, haven't seen any replays, just the game in the pub...

One of their better players I thought and we struggled with him. Absolute **** though. Well deserved sending off.

But people are talking about what he did today. Not an overreaction for me. Doing that, in a derby, against one of our favourite players, and getting away with it (for a while). Reactions that have come have been justifiable and expected.

Very good in the second half for me.

He put in the cross for Oscar's big chance early on having left both Naughton and Vertonghen for dead out wide. He set up Schurrle for the one on one with Lloris iirc. He also won one header against Dawson and did enough in another against him to create the chance that fell for Oscar in the first half and the chance that Mata eventually missed. Once again iirc for some of those, haven't seen any replays, just the game in the pub...

One of their better players I thought and we struggled with him. Absolute **** though. Well deserved sending off.

No but I think Mark's reaction is a bit OTT. I don't remember any dirty fouls besides the scratch.

Back