• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Torrentz.eu blocked?

africanspurs

Justin Edinburgh
hey guys

rumour has it that torrentz.eu and a whole bunch of other sites have been blocked

say it aint so.

i dont use it personally but wouldnt mind knowing of other similar good sites that are still functional, just so i can tell a mate

I just called my mate - he is also experiencing the same issues as you are African.

Any help so I can pass on would be extremely helpful

Many thanks

Google and install hotspotshield. Or any other vpn that's free.

You seem to know what youre chatting about. How do I change IP addres? Any way? I assume VPN would solve that issue of 'hiding' your IP correct?

Goggle hidemyass you can type in the blocked website into the url panel and you browse the web via that.

I advise not to do any online banking or using paypal etc while using that site.

You seem to know what youre chatting about. How do I change IP addres? Any way? I assume VPN would solve that issue of 'hiding' your IP correct?

Correct yes, the vpn would in effect mask your originating IP once connected thus allowing you access to sites.

You can still be tracked back though (not easy) if you do something bad and worth tracing, but majority of the sites you would access will not know that your on the vpn and allow you access - much like how I watch Sky Go on my pc here.

Believe still the a vpn will not hide your ip if you are sending mail through a client such as Outlook etc

Back