• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Top 100 Annoyances For Drivers

These made me laugh. I do that tailgating one too, gradually slow down when someone is riding my bumper until the steam is shooting out of their ears. Pricks.

You need a chauffeur Scara.
I do, I really do.

Unfortunately the rest of the board/shareholders don't consider my time to be as valuable as you and I do.

Usual ones....no signal when turning,middle lane hoggers(even now you can get fined for doing it,still they do it,even 2am in the morning!!),when you get petrol and your waiting your turn,they get back in the car instead of moving on,they take 5 minutes chatting to who ever,put their seat belt on,check their phone,reciepts on and on and on.Another one how many times do you get a thank you off someone when you give way to on coming traffic when their are cars parked on both sides.......men most of the time ...women nothing what so ever,just drive past you as if its their road ggrrrrr.....

A recent one ive seen happening now is people who jay walk on roads,for some reason people have started to walk on side of roads when their is a pavement.... people who just crawl across the road even when they see a car coming,no little jog to get out of the way, just a casual glance up to say feck you i'm taking my time here,people who use pedestrian crossings and start walking when the amber light is flashing or it turns red.....fecking cheek of it lol....

Back