• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Top 100 Annoyances For Drivers

That slight nudge is our polite way of telling you you're using more lane than you need.

On that note, there are traffic calming measures where I live with little cyclist gaps to the left of them. Cyclists don't like using them as they have to slow down to do so. That's one of my pet hates. Still, it's nothing that a 40mph game of chicken doesn't fix - I think one may have literally shat himself.
Are you referring to the drainage gap?

That would suggest you're very wrong and making a massive assumption.
How can someone tailgate you if you're driving faster than them?

If you're in front of someone and driving slower than them then you're in the way. If you're in front and driving faster then they can't tailgate

Let me explain in simple terms.

Single lane traffic.
Speed limit of 70.
My speed is 70.
Person behind is 2ft from rear bumper.

I'm travelling at the maximum permissible speed in a single lane.

Let me explain in simple terms.

Single lane traffic.
Speed limit of 70.
My speed is 70.
Person behind is 2ft from rear bumper.

I'm travelling at the maximum permissible speed in a single lane.
You're travelling far too slowly then.

Unless the police are watching 70 is a ridiculous low speed. My assumption was absolutely correct.

Do you wear a hat when driving? Have you ever wondered why the road ahead is always empty but there's a queue a mile long behind you?

You're travelling far too slowly then.

Unless the police are watching 70 is a ridiculous low speed. My assumption was absolutely correct.

Do you wear a hat when driving? Have you ever wondered why the road ahead is always empty but there's a queue a mile long behind you?
I think Scara drives with the drivers side window down and his arm hanging out, with an "Australia - love it or leave" sticker on the back.

I think Scara drives with the drivers side window down and his arm hanging out, with an "Australia - love it or leave" sticker on the back.
I just understand the time constraints on the modern Australian man.

After all - if they're all stuck in traffic who will do all the racism? And those wives aren't gonna beat themselves.

I just understand the time constraints on the modern Australian man.

After all - if they're all stuck in traffic who will do all the racism? And those wives aren't gonna beat themselves.
For someone who hates Jeremy Clarkson so much, you should stop stealing his jokes.

For someone who hates Jeremy Clarkson so much, you should stop stealing his jokes.
Genuinely didn't know that was one of his - thought it was a common opinion on Australia.

I don't hate Clarkson anyway - he's not my cup of tea but he does a really good job of annoying people I like to see annoyed (although there's certainly a sledgehammer/nut argument to be had there).

Genuinely didn't know that was one of his - thought it was a common opinion on Australia.

I don't hate Clarkson anyway - he's not my cup of tea but he does a really good job of annoying people I like to see annoyed (although there's certainly a sledgehammer/nut argument to be had there).
I just assumed you hated every bloke that doesn't buy expensive handbags, and Clarkson doesn't take me as a handbag wearer. He does seem like a guy who would wrap the arms of a knitted sweater around his shoulders though.

Because they're on your path? Let the punishment fit the crime. If you rode a bike, you'd ride on paths as well (see scaras post above).

If I am walking along a pavement and some arsehole on a bike rides close to me ( on the PAVEMENT) he is going to get a nudge).

Don't confuse cyclists with arseholes. There are pedestrians who are arseholes too.

Of course and I never said they was not, but if you ride a bike on a pavement ' (which are for pedestrians) then not are you a arsehole you are a stupid arsehole.

Back