• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Time to Quit

He’s here. He’s just cottoned on that activity is tracked when you’re logged in.

He’s still viewing, but only in guest mode.

Or has created a new profile. Definitely one or two new posters who would fit the bill...

what a devious sneaky bugger! Why didn’t I think to do that.

same views as you! don't come back FFS.....;)

To be fair my views on Brexit have been misinterpreted by people who wanted to paint anyone who believed in it as a racist.

I believe gutterboy was into localism for environmental reasons, he believed in local democracy. His views on lowering the working week were very interesting and I just liked his general ethos. He was very well read. You guys just did not like that he was a bright flame in a dull world so you tried to extinguish him.

Back