• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
29kqbk6.jpg

Seeing as you only managed the one post this time......

29kqbk6.jpg

29kqbk6.jpg

29kqbk6.jpg

29kqbk6.jpg

Well I of course will be offering by unqualified support to whoever the new manager is - it's what true fans do.

But I can't help feeling that sacking the manager who had the best League record for Spurs since we joined the Football League in 1908 is a terrible mistake and one which will come back to bite us on the ar$e.

The very best of luck to Tim Sherwood for his future career.

This. But not against spurs hopefully

:ross: loving the GIFs! I think we're all devastated by this news! :lol:

Never understood his appointment, so good riddance to him!!

Thank GHod for that.

Hopefully the new manager has slightly more decorum in the media and a slightly more unifying effect on the fans.

Thank GHod for that.

Hopefully the new manager has slightly more decorum in the media and a slightly more unifying effect on the fans.

It's Levy's latest masterplan - employ someone so objectionable that we're all bound to love the new guy.

I'll miss Tim, I think he went into business for himself way too much, played the political game and back stabbed AVB to the point where it's quite satisfying to see him get his own comeuppance.....but he did some good things introducing the youth players and ultimately the end result of this season is pretty much exactly the same as if we made a great run for 4th and just got pipped to it.

As long as he didn't **** off our quality players to the point where they are entirely disillusioned with the club then next season should be good, because as he says those players will have that years experience.

I can't stand this poisonous cretin. We need to sack him before Wednesday and get Freundy in charge.

Thick as pig **** and a nasty piece of work.

I want my Tottenham back :-(

I'd just like to take this moment to quote the opening post of the thread.

Whilst it seems to be the done thing around here to destroy any opinion GB holds, and whilst he (like many of us) partly brings it on himself with some fairly absolute predictions/opinions, this post turned out to be incredibly prescient.

Whilst it seems to be the done thing around here to destroy any opinion GB holds, and whilst he (like many of us) partly brings it on himself with some fairly absolute predictions/opinions, this post turned out to be incredibly prescient.

He also stuck to his guns, something I'm grateful for as myself and many others on here were lost in the wilderness in regards to great club.

Gutter Boy, fair play and thanks for guiding us.

=D>

Feel a bit sorry for Sherwood. But he was never the right head coach/manager for us. Without any coaching experience, he was always going to fail at Spurs. Blame it all on Levy for appointing him. Let's hope Levy will think properly for once and get an experienced and successfull manager for us.

yep, not the right guy, Levy should never have appointed him, lets hope thats his **** up out of the way and he'll get it right this time

we can move forward now, its felt like the club has been in flux for months

Judging by the fact Levy stuck a break clause in for now, Tim was obviously just a stop gap in Levy's eyes, probably for LVG although that's gone tits up. Probably doesn't even get much of a payoff.

Judging by the fact Levy stuck a break clause in for now, Tim was obviously just a stop gap in Levy's eyes, probably for LVG although that's gone tits up. Probably doesn't even get much of a payoff.

I would not be surprised if that break clause depended on CL football.

It seems to me overwhelmingly likely that unless Sherwood performed exceptionally he would be seen as a stop gap.

I'd like a moment to point out my following two votes during the GG awards of 2013:

- Post of the Year
Gutter Boy, opening post in...
- Thread of the Year
...the Sherwood Out thread

Good votes that.

Well I of course will be offering my unqualified support to whoever the new manager is - it's what true fans do.

But I can't help feeling that sacking the manager who had the best League record for Spurs since we joined the Football League in 1908 is a terrible mistake and one which will come back to bite us on the ar$e.

The very best of luck to Tim Sherwood for his future career.

Not even a 5% chance of that. Spurs have fired many better managers than Sherwood, the only one under Levy that is even debatable (as a good decision) is Harry.

As long as we keep our main players (Lloris, Vert, Eriksen, Sandro) and keep most of the new (Soldado, Paulinho, Holtby, Lamela), people will be very surprised at what this squad will be cable of not only winning, but the quality of football.

Good luck to TS, but lets not try to pretend he was any kind of messiah, I'd be very surprised if he was a PL manager in 3 years.

and/or Levy always sets contracts to work in his favour.

Back