• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tickets at Hamburg

Bedfordspurs

Martin Peters
Has anyone here been to see them play and know a way to get face value tickets??

We're out there in a few weeks and want to go to the game vs Bayern but unfortunately for me (as I don't speak German) I can't understand their website

Chrome automatically translates it for you if you want. Plenty of tickets available on both the east and west sides upper blocks. Price around 84 euros

Has anyone here been to see them play and know a way to get face value tickets??

We're out there in a few weeks and want to go to the game vs Bayern but unfortunately for me (as I don't speak German) I can't understand their website

There are still tickets in the east and west stands at €84.

Verfügbar = available

Nebeneinander = next to each other

Gesamt = in total

Looks like you have to create an account first. It also appears google's translation service only works properly if you use chrome.

There are still tickets in the east and west stands at €84.

Verfügbar = available

Nebeneinander = next to each other

Gesamt = in total

Looks like you have to create an account first. It also appears google's translation service only works properly if you use chrome.

Yeah we brought some today for 84 euros... German footy isnt cheap despite the hype

Back