• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Karen Club....what do they do?

Don't know why the trust are getting stick tbh. They haven't explicitly said to boycott any game more just that fans should have a think about why they would go to MK which imo is for the wrong reason considering Wimbledon/Kingstonian situation but that's another story.

I won't go because I don't think we should be able to play 50 miles outside London, the tie should be switched to Watford because we aren't in a position to fulfil it at our ground or our standard alternative venue. Would've preferred the club t switch it with Watford and secure maybe 15%/20% of the allocation as a pay off. As it is the club and players are going to an unfamiliar stadium with brick transport links.......thinking of the fans as usual.

As for the bashing of the trust, it seems to be fashionable for those who don't like any questioning at all of the messiah who disagree with them even existing. We aren't a plc anymore so they are the only way in with regards questioning and holding the club to account and they only get as much as the cub are willing to give. That isn't their fault and those bashing them should actually think about why they feel the way they do as opposed to feeling that it would be nice if the club actually cared about the fanbase and wanted to engage honestly which they have failed to do since May 2017. They have done some very good work on behalf of individuals who might have 5 yr or life bans because of the nature of policing at games for example and don't publicise it so it isn't all about ego as some of the 'im alright jack' supporters on here suggest and who have whopping egos that need massaging themselves. Irony at its finest.

The trust are far from perfect and could do a lot more if they could hold the club more to account but at least they try rather than sucking everything up that's fed to them and digging people out who actually try make sure we aren't fudged over more by a collection of people who care little for the 'normal fan'. Galling, Prickish behaviour with a breathless arrogance from some on here

The trust are clearly just floating their own agendas. Playing politics, PR, and looking for profile. Its an inflated ego trip. And in doing so putting out plenty of material for negative press on the club.

That is the problem.

Challenging the club over valid things? I see no issue with that. I doubt many do.
Supporting fans over refunds and ticket issues etc - a valuable service.
Running surveys to help the club make a decision that effects fans - brilliant.

Eagerly posting a pre-prepared, snide and bricky piece DEMANDING explanation of our transfer business moments after the window shuts? Get the fudge out.
Making political statements about other football clubs and encouraging people boycott a Spurs game? Same again - go fudge yourself
Using the position to inflate ones own ego and pretend like they are a big deal? Come on now, thats just pathetic.

Don't know why the trust are getting stick tbh. They haven't explicitly said to boycott any game more just that fans should have a think about why they would go to MK which imo is for the wrong reason considering Wimbledon/Kingstonian situation but that's another story.

I won't go because I don't think we should be able to play 50 miles outside London, the tie should be switched to Watford because we aren't in a position to fulfil it at our ground or our standard alternative venue. Would've preferred the club t switch it with Watford and secure maybe 15%/20% of the allocation as a pay off. As it is the club and players are going to an unfamiliar stadium with brick transport links.......thinking of the fans as usual.

As for the bashing of the trust, it seems to be fashionable for those who don't like any questioning at all of the messiah who disagree with them even existing. We aren't a plc anymore so they are the only way in with regards questioning and holding the club to account and they only get as much as the cub are willing to give. That isn't their fault and those bashing them should actually think about why they feel the way they do as opposed to feeling that it would be nice if the club actually cared about the fanbase and wanted to engage honestly which they have failed to do since May 2017. They have done some very good work on behalf of individuals who might have 5 yr or life bans because of the nature of policing at games for example and don't publicise it so it isn't all about ego as some of the 'im alright jack' supporters on here suggest and who have whopping egos that need massaging themselves. Irony at its finest.

The trust are far from perfect and could do a lot more if they could hold the club more to account but at least they try rather than sucking everything up that's fed to them and digging people out who actually try make sure we aren't fudged over more by a collection of people who care little for the 'normal fan'. Galling, Prickish behaviour with a breathless arrogance from some on here
The club is a wholly owned private entity.

Supporters may feel some unfounded entitlement when it comes to how the club is run, but the reality is that it's nobody's fudging business what the club does

The trust are clearly just floating their own agendas. Playing politics, PR, and looking for profile. Its an inflated ego trip. And in doing so putting out plenty of material for negative press on the club.

That is the problem.

Challenging the club over valid things? I see no issue with that. I doubt many do.
Supporting fans over refunds and ticket issues etc - a valuable service.
Running surveys to help the club make a decision that effects fans - brilliant.

Eagerly posting a pre-prepared, snide and bricky piece DEMANDING explanation of our transfer business moments after the window shuts? Get the fudge out.
Making political statements about other football clubs and encouraging people boycott a Spurs game? Same again - go fudge yourself
Using the position to inflate ones own ego and pretend like they are a big deal? Come on now, thats just pathetic.

I don't particularly care if they are floating their own agendas. The club have failed to engage with them at an acceptable level since we knocked down the ground so anything that gets the clubs attention is a good thing in my view.

They aren't outright saying boycott, everyone has their own mind or at least in theory, I do wonder though with some of the brainwashing on here. They made a statement of their intent and said that supporters should draw their own conclusions.

They can ask the club all they like about the window, given that debacle and the stadium shambles which will drag on and be postponed again no doubt, I would like think they would ask what the fudge is going on? after all they were quick enough to take everyone's money at level where only PSG fans pay more. I didn't see them demand anything so that's overdramatic. I still don't see what the problem is unless the idea is that no one should question anything to do with those that run the club because they are so efficient and fantastic at their jobs and have the fans best interests at heart (those from the US anyway).

The club is a wholly owned private entity.

Supporters may feel some unfounded entitlement when it comes to how the club is run, but the reality is that it's nobody's fudging business what the club does

What a complete load of rubbish. If you are a paying member of a club then you are entitled to question how that is run as you are paying towards it. After that you can rescind your membership if you like but no one can say that you aren't entitled to question aspects if you wish. They don't have to give answers and haven't for a year or so but ignore your 'customer base' at your peril

I don't particularly care if they are floating their own agendas. The club have failed to engage with them at an acceptable level since we knocked down the ground so anything that gets the clubs attention is a good thing in my view.

They aren't outright saying boycott, everyone has their own mind or at least in theory, I do wonder though with some of the brainwashing on here. They made a statement of their intent and said that supporters should draw their own conclusions.

They can ask the club all they like about the window, given that debacle and the stadium shambles which will drag on and be postponed again no doubt, I would like think they would ask what the fudge is going on? after all they were quick enough to take everyone's money at level where only PSG fans pay more. I didn't see them demand anything so that's overdramatic. I still don't see what the problem is unless the idea is that no one should question anything to do with those that run the club because they are so efficient and fantastic at their jobs and have the fans best interests at heart (those from the US anyway).

WALOB.

What a complete load of rubbish. If you are a paying member of a club then you are entitled to question how that is run as you are paying towards it. After that you can rescind your membership if you like but no one can say that you aren't entitled to question aspects if you wish. They don't have to give answers and haven't for a year or so but ignore your 'customer base' at your peril

I’m a paying member of the club, it’s quite explicit what I’m paying for in the terms of the product, there is nothing there about entitlement to influence over, or notification of, internal company business.

We are customers, no less, and certainly no more.

I’m a paying member of the club, it’s quite explicit what I’m paying for in the terms of the product, there is nothing there about entitlement to influence over, or notification of, internal company business.

We are customers, no less, and certainly no more.

Disagree completely. No one was looking to influence. They suggested the club should respond to the growing calls for an explanation on the window. Normally a wonderful story is posted on the site at the close of the window but nothing was said this year. The trust made it clear why they supported that call given that they were told by the club that the increased prices whilst reducing conditions of membership/STs was a key part of remaining competitive in the market. Again, why would you disagree with that question being asked or disagree that the club could answer it to give their fanbase information?

Which board member '(THST) are you?

are you Donna-Maria? I'm not even a member of the trust but glad they are there to at least attempt to neutralise the selfish attitude from followers like yourself. Probably on the payroll as a social media guru for Graham Roberts

are you Donna-Maria? I'm not even a member of the trust but glad they are there to at least attempt to neutralise the selfish attitude from followers like yourself. Probably on the payroll as a social media guru for Graham Roberts

Well you should be as you seem to speak the same type of gonad*s that they do. If not you should sign up as you will be among other self important folks.

Disagree completely. No one was looking to influence. They suggested the club should respond to the growing calls for an explanation on the window. Normally a wonderful story is posted on the site at the close of the window but nothing was said this year. The trust made it clear why they supported that call given that they were told by the club that the increased prices whilst reducing conditions of membership/STs was a key part of remaining competitive in the market. Again, why would you disagree with that question being asked or disagree that the club could answer it to give their fanbase information?

Because it’s none of my business, and putting that kind of information in the public domain could be an advantage to our rivals.

Well you should be as you seem to speak the same type of gonads that they do. If not you should sign up as you will be among other self important folks.[/QUOTE
Because it’s none of my business, and putting that kind of information in the public domain could be an advantage to our rivals.

They didn't ask for a detailed breakdown, a general explanation would've sufficed

Well you should be as you seem to speak the same type of gonads that they do. If not you should sign up as you will be among other self important folks.

Why are you not involved with that board too then Donna? Enjoy shearing season.

But even that is an overreach, we have no right, and certainly shouldn’t have an expectation, that the club will tell us anything.

No worries. I'm not really in the business of accepting blindly and just shrugging my shoulders, certainly not at the money being spent so I do have an expectation if I'm paying a lot more why the product being offered hasn't increased its quality or why cup games are now off the ST. I am entitled to ask that regardless of what anyone else thinks. They don't have to answer but I am allowed and entitled to ask the question.

No worries. I'm not really in the business of accepting blindly and just shrugging my shoulders, certainly not at the money being spent so I do have an expectation if I'm paying a lot more why the product being offered hasn't increased its quality or why cup games are now off the ST. I am entitled to ask that regardless of what anyone else thinks. They don't have to answer but I am allowed and entitled to ask the question.

If I stop finding value in the product I’ll stop buying it.

Now I’ll tinkle and moan on the internet about bad performances as much as the next man, I’ll always want the club to do well but I’ll never demand that the club provide me justification of business decisions.

Back