• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

This bloke

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
This bloke sat across from me and the wife on the train. He is watching videos of dogs on I assume YouTube with the sound on. He has rings on the smallest 3 fingers on his left hand. He is wearing a Virgin mobile T shirt over a long sleeved black t shirt and is chewing gum with his mouth open.

I have just looked at the wife and she says "I am not moving again ben" we are only at Haywards Heath and have moved twice already.

Going to the Van gogh exhibt in Spitfields this afternoon then staying up in town. To increase my anxiety my son replied to me when I said no parties "we call them gatherings these days" would call my neighbour to keep an eye on him but he is not talking to me since he caught me taking down the missing cat posters he put up round the village.

I feel like Dexter, it is going to be hard to get through the time 24 hours without killing someone. Have got a nice dinner booked in Brick Lane tonight.

This bloke sat across from me and the wife on the train. He is watching videos of dogs on I assume YouTube with the sound on. He has rings on the smallest 3 fingers on his left hand. He is wearing a Virgin mobile T shirt over a long sleeved black t shirt and is chewing gum with his mouth open.

I have just looked at the wife and she says "I am not moving again ben" we are only at Haywards Heath and have moved twice already.

Going to the Van gogh exhibt in Spitfields this afternoon then staying up in town. To increase my anxiety my son replied to me when I said no parties "we call them gatherings these days" would call my neighbour to keep an eye on him but he is not talking to me since he caught me taking down the missing cat posters he put up round the village.

I feel like Dexter, it is going to be hard to get through the time 24 hours without killing someone. Have got a nice dinner booked in Brick Lane tonight.

Last summer we got a train from Edinburgh to Peterborough to pick up a new car.
For an hour and a half this guy across the aisle from sat on his phone talking as loud as he could.
I eventually dug him up when his language deteriorated to foul, there were kids in the carriage.
He no sooner shut than a girl got on, pulled her phone out and switched on love Island, again blaring.
Luckily we were getting off at the next station.
No one cares anymore, you don't mean anything to them and are not important.

Lovely day for a trip up to London.

Last summer we got a train from Edinburgh to Peterborough to pick up a new car.
For an hour and a half this guy across the aisle from sat on his phone talking as loud as he could.
I eventually dug him up when his language deteriorated to foul, there were kids in the carriage.
He no sooner shut than a girl got on, pulled her phone out and switched on love Island, again blaring.
Luckily we were getting off at the next station.
No one cares anymore, you don't mean anything to them and are not important.

The world is full of arseholes.

I used to work the night shift (so had to work from nine at night to seven in the morning), and going home from work in the morning, I'd get the morning commute crowd on the bus, and this German guy always had his daughters with him (I don't know, five year olds perhaps), and one of them would just sing so loud throughout the entire bus trip, annoying everyone on the bus. I told the little girl to not sing as she was annoying everyone on the bus, and the dad gets all mad at me saying she's a kid and so on. A few more on the bus supported me eventually, but it all petered out and the bloody little girl just kept on singing. I wanted to smash that dad's head in, but I'm not the violent type.

I used to work the night shift (so had to work from nine at night to seven in the morning), and going home from work in the morning, I'd get the morning commute crowd on the bus, and this German guy always had his daughters with him (I don't know, five year olds perhaps), and one of them would just sing so loud throughout the entire bus trip, annoying everyone on the bus. I told the little girl to not sing as she was annoying everyone on the bus, and the dad gets all mad at me saying she's a kid and so on. A few more on the bus supported me eventually, but it all petered out and the bloody little girl just kept on singing. I wanted to smash that dad's head in, but I'm not the violent type.

that's one for AITA reddit ;)

Back