• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

They're opening the stadium for the final.

It's annoying there's so much ambiguity surrounding ticket sales. Fans guessing at what is the correct procedure

moodie-character-finger-wind-450w-128455895.jpg

I'm confused about the ticketing arrangements. Mine is bought (Season ticket) the guy next to me has bought his, (also a ST) but can't go so wants to transfer it to me via our networks. But neither of us have any tickets to manage in our accounts ? We've both mailed the club, and have had no reply. Frustrating

My understanding was that the name of the person attending has to be given when the ticket is bought.

Hmm, looks like Big Green Coach company not doing service for the screening and the thought of 2.5 hour train ride home afterwards should we not win is too horrific to even think about but for those of you still thinking of going it looks like plenty of seats to choose from currently...

AC6F102F-BCDB-41BC-ADF7-8716FE0E2D32.jpeg CF2172F3-77F5-45BE-BB4D-FA09E58EDDFB.jpeg

Hmm, looks like Big Green Coach company not doing service for the screening and the thought of 2.5 hour train ride home afterwards should we not win is too horrific to even think about but for those of you still thinking of going it looks like plenty of seats to choose from currently...

View attachment 6679 View attachment 6680
Also looks like most seats in the back rows of the upper tier and some sections of the lower tiers are still being held back.

So unlikely to be a sell-out.

Took the advice of a couple of people on here and booked. Fly into Southend which is a pain but staying in Hampden Road and flying out of Stansted.

Couldn't contemplate the thought of winning and not being around 60,000 fellow Spurs fans or losing and suffering a load of Dipper fans (which I'd have to endure at home).

Took the advice of a couple of people on here and booked. Fly into Southend which is a pain but staying in Hampden Road and flying out of Stansted.

Couldn't contemplate the thought of winning and not being around 60,000 fellow Spurs fans or losing and suffering a load of Dipper fans (which I'd have to endure at home).

Have you used Southend before?
Lovely little airport, station on airport grounds, not much more than 45 mins into London.

Have you used Southend before?
Lovely little airport, station on airport grounds, not much more than 45 mins into London.

Never been there before and was gonna worry about how to get into London closer to the day. Sounds like it'll be easy enough though. Thanks.

There are not direct trains from Southend Airport to London on Saturdays currently, there is a huge amount of engineering works on the GA line

If you got a cab to Southend Central you can get a C2C train into Fenchurch Street

Blimey looks like it sold out this morning?!
Guess the guest sale done the trick! Hopefully the ticketing website can handle guest sales for less popular matches next season.

https://official.tottenhamhotspur.com/4DMQ-KS6K-0A46TTSV39/cr.aspx

“A limited number of tickets for our live screening of the UEFA Champions League Final at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (Sat 1 June) are now on Guest Sale.

Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members can now purchase up to FOUR additional tickets for non-Members, subject to availability.”

If the coverage in the stadium is even delayed by 30 secs.....I want all stadium wi-fi switched OFF.

They're showing the BT sport feed so there shouldn't be a delay. I remember in the 2002 world cup being in a pub where some TV's were digital and some were analogue. The analogue screens were 30 seconds ahead and you heard a massive roar from one side of the pub and you knew we were about to score.

Back