• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2016-17

Not sure what you mean? If you're referring to the U19 squad that travelled to Germany then they returned last week, the tournament was only over three days.

Yep that's it. I didn't know it was only a short event, how did they get on?

Yep that's it. I didn't know it was only a short event, how did they get on?

Spurs 1-1 Copenhagen (Harrison)
Spurs 1-1 Werder Bremen (Harrison)
Spurs 0-2 Red Bull Brazil
Spurs 1-2 Mühlenkreis (Loft)
Spurs 2-0 Galatasaray (Georgiou, Loft)

It is release week this week for the academy players. Will be interesting to see who gets pro deals, who gets released, and who we're going to try and sell.

Ogilvie, McGee, Miller, Amos, Loft, Harrison, Walkes and Lesniak all potentially at risk considering they are now overage or getting close.

Last edited:
It is release week this week for the academy players. Will be interesting to see who gets pro deals, who gets released, and who we're going to try and sell.

Ogilvie, McGee, Miller, Amos, Loft, Harrison, Walkes and Lesniak all potentially at risk considering they are now overage or getting close.

Walkes has already been released, I would keep McGee and Amos. Amos and Lesniak to send out on loan and the the following summer get a million for them which helps keep the upkeep of the academy for the year.

Very weird sending off for Onomah. They Mexican guy sticks his leg out and misses the ball, Onomah stands on his foot by accident, but that's never a yellow. Second rate official's though like in the Europa League.

Anyone else watching the England vs Italy U20s SF? It's on Europsport 2 right now, Italy 1-0 up after 2min.

No Onomah of course,only KWP from Spurs in the line-up.

It's been all England second half, several chances going close so that was coming. Now can we go one better and seal a place in the final?

Great interception by KWP in Italy's box to create an opening but ref found a way to penalise him.

Back