• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The world is full of little men

K.D.D.D.D.Soc

Paul Walsh
The pressure is really building on the media luvvies and their hangers on as we look strong in our challenge for the title. Everyday some has-been has to have his say on why they hope Leicester do it, and the pathetic club which is Chelsea have rolled out everyone of their money grabbers from manager, youth coach, players and tea lady to focus on us rather than look at their worse defence of a title in living memory. Now serial bottler Le Tiss tries to grab some limelight. I may be wrong but I can't think of any of staff or players bad mouthing Leicester, but I suspect that goes to show our class as opposed to the others complete lack of it.

The pressure is really building on the media luvvies and their hangers on as we look strong in our challenge for the title. Everyday some has-been has to have his say on why they hope Leicester do it, and the pathetic club which is Chelsea have rolled out everyone of their money grabbers from manager, youth coach, players and tea lady to focus on us rather than look at their worse defence of a title in living memory. Now serial bottler Le Tiss tries to grab some limelight. I may be wrong but I can't think of any of staff or players bad mouthing Leicester, but I suspect that goes to show our class as opposed to the others complete lack of it.

What has Le Tissier said?

He disagrees with Poch that Harry is one of the top stikers in the world, but if you pay him enough he'll say Sturridge and Rooney are world class, as their records show.

It wasn't so bad. Just saying that with only two seasons of great play, he doesn't think he can yet be bracketted alongside Suarez, let alone Messi or Ronaldo

It wasn't so bad. Just saying that with only two seasons of great play, he doesn't think he can yet be bracketted alongside Suarez, let alone Messi or Ronaldo

Why has he got to say anything? didn't appear to have a view with LVG's United are ahead of us or Martinez Everton can still win silverware or does he just want to get on the bandwagon

Why has he got to say anything? didn't appear to have a view with LVG's United are ahead of us or Martinez Everton can still win silverware or does he just want to get on the bandwagon

Because it was on Soccer Saturday!
When pundits chat about a range of topics for quite a while. He was asked his opinion and, doing his job, he gave an answer. There's plenty to be prickly about without inflating this little thing.

If it was us ahead of the sky four everyone would be wanting us to win it. but it's not, it's Leicester.
What I don't get is the fact that this Tottenham team have a core of young English talent that lead the national team to glory in years to come, yet no one wants to point out that it's a team of foreign cloggers and journeyman who have ridden their luck all season. Let's ignore everything that's bad about Leicester, and just ignore Spurs altogether!

And as was pointed out on The Fighting C0ck podcast, if it hadn't been for that racist gangbang in Thailand featuring Pearson's son, Pearson most probably wouldn't have been sacked and they most probably wouldn't have hired Ranieri. And as I type this it makes me think that I sound like a 'little men'. Sorry.

This morning on Talksport Charlie Adam claimed we had not signed anybody, he gave the impression that he does not rate as at all. Now I do not mind the fact that he does not rate us but it shows how little he knows about football if he thinks we have not signed anybody

This morning on Talksport Charlie Adam claimed we had not signed anybody, he gave the impression that he does not rate as at all. Now I do not mind the fact that he does not rate us but it shows how little he knows about football if he thinks we have not signed anybody

If our players need much motivation after last season (and i dont think they do) all this media comment, which they cant fail to miss, will do nothing but further fire them up.

Well for starters, we've signed two players that are way better than him...

If our players need much motivation after last season (and i dont think they do) all this media comment, which they cant fail to miss, will do nothing but further fire them up.

As long as it doesn't lead them into a Stamford Bridge-type performance on the pitch.

We could get a few more of this type of 'wind-up' material throughout the season, especially if we rise to the bait and take it too far a-la-Chelsea. I do think though that,
that will prove to be a one-off and this season any pent-up frustration will be channelled much better

As long as it doesn't lead them into a Stamford Bridge-type performance on the pitch.

We could get a few more of this type of 'wind-up' material throughout the season, especially if we rise to the bait and take it too far a-la-Chelsea. I do think though that,
that will prove to be a one-off and this season any pent-up frustration will be channelled much better

Amen to that, i hope the players have learnt from that and refrain from such stupid play.

Charlie-fudging-Adam! The thug who ended up on the bench for Stoke-fudging-City.

Is that really the level of 'expertise' Talkshyte have had to sink to these days?

Back