• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The World Cup (not quite a) Sweepstake 2018

I can't see your change though, or Glenda's?

If I do the delete avatar option (have you two tried that first?), it seems to show like that for me (default ? icon appears), but upload anything and I get Harry.

You might need divine intervention (admin) to change avatar.

Difficult to have any wager insight until we see some competitive games. Think I'll place one bet next week, then watch at least one game to decide where these hombres are going kick arse.

I think that we can change avatars again now. I'm happy to try and help if any of you are still struggling

I tried lots of times one night, and it appeared to not work - then I had the new avatar the next day when I logged in.

Still showing as your old one to me Dais, though when i click on your avatar it changes to the Aus pic

just need to pick out a bet on England now my avatar has sorted itself out.

I’ll see if I can find a bet all of our goals are scored by spurs players!

just need to pick out a bet on England now my avatar has sorted itself out.

I’ll see if I can find a bet all of our goals are scored by spurs players!
One of them, I helpfully can't remember who, was offering 50-1 or something on them reaching the knockout stages.

(Ladbrokes I think.)

@Fhtagn I will change my avatar this week, before World Cup starts. I’ve had a manic weekend at Endure24 and the build up to it.

Looking forward to this tournament. Now that I know I can involve Saudi Arabia in permed bets. Gives better options.

One of them, I helpfully can't remember who, was offering 50-1 or something on them reaching the knockout stages.

(Ladbrokes I think.)

Think that must have been for new customers. If so, people who don’t have any/many betting accounts may find more options available to them and bigger profits due to the special introductory bets offered.

Think that must have been for new customers. If so, people who don’t have any/many betting accounts may find more options available to them and bigger profits due to the special introductory bets offered.
You're right, it is a new customer effort.

Shows OK on mine, our badge with the Costa Rica badge combined.

On this machine though Glenda and Gazza are back to their normal avatars. I'm guessing it's all local storage/cache and brick like that (technical term).

Back