• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The World Cup (not quite a) Sweepstake 2018

Completely forgot about this last night. What's a good betting app? I'm not much of a gambler. :p

Me neither. I signed up with Skybet because they were giving away free bets to new customers. I think that most of the others are doing the same.

Well I didn't get around to even devising a bet with appropriate odds.

Honestly, I would would have bet 5 euros on Morocco to beat Iran 2-1 and just look how that turned out :)

It only took me one full hour to register, get some cash in the account and place a bet on Eriksen as the first scorer in the match. fudging hell, betting isn't what it used to be. :p

I blame the hangover. Twas my birthday yesterday, and everyone very keen on serving me shots (I fudging hate shots). I could barely stand up going home. Missus found me sleeping sitting on the toilet this morning. I don't remember it. :p

Last edited:
@milo can you update my avatar please to the picture I added earlier in this thread. I’m unable to update it myself.

Proud of the Saudi Arabia team for helping the hosts to look good in their opening match. Imagine what would have happened if Saudi Arabia had won that match. World Cup would have been a fiasco with negative attitude. So instead Saudi Arabia helped everyone out and were kind. They’ll be back to help another team feel good next time out! Such kindness.

Belgium v Panama - #WhatOddsPaddy - Featured
Exactly 3 goals; exactly 10 corners & exactly 4 cards
125/1
Stake:£0.40
Potential returns:£50.40

Belgium v Panama - #WhatOddsPaddy - Featured
Lukaku scores, Belgium score 3+, 9+ Belgium Corners, Alderwiereld & Meunier carded
250/1
Stake:£0.20
Potential returns:£50.20

Back