• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The wife and newsnight

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
She watches every night.

So the tv says and tonight the comedian David baddiel to talk about racism against Jews.

Baring in mind I have a low threshold for cnuts should I watch it.

How did he ever get the tag “comedian”?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Dressing up as old footballers.
Creating "funny" costumes (wait, that's not how you spell racist - is black face and mocking afro Caribbean hair racist? Better ask Dave, but let him finish his pineapple humble pie first.)
Playing football badly (Badiely?!) to "recreate" famous goals.
Befriending a "Northerner".

All of these were both novel and funny in the 90s.
Now they/he are funny in the same way we view novel things from 2020.

Last edited:
EKc6TBKXUAYAShZ.png

It just seems like he's a massive hypocrite that he was fine repeatedly mocking someone for their appearance, but is now holier than thou.

(I've nothing really against him doing this, it was the 90s, different time etc., but I do have a problem with the arrogance of pimping himself on the news as some kind of moral bastion).

Us football fans are a funny old bunch. Live and let live and he’s not that important.
I Like Frank Skinner more anyway!

Back