• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

That is more evil then w*nker.

A w*nker would be someone who drove closer to a puddle to splash a pedestrian as they were coming out of the post office just because they were an annoying friend of the wife.

Those two were evil and that is a whole other thing.

Lazy thread allocation on my part Chich.

'please disappear from the human race, NOW' thread.....perhaps.

Edit: Probably not the 'please' bit

Babies/young kids shouldn't be allowed into coffee shops. I was in Wandsworth yesterday at one and gone are the days when one could have a coffee and read the paper in peace. Now it's like an unpaid crèche with the mothers chatting and the young ones left to their own devices

Don't force us to listen to music in public places. Do shops and cafes really need to have blaring music.

Ban buskers.

Are we only allowed one? I could go on for quite a while:oops:

People that despite being adults do not realise you have to pay for things. Standing behind someone in a line who when they get to the cashier suddenly start looking for their wallet or purse. I want to poop on their fudging faces. Have the money ready clams.

Doors are for walking through, won't wonder up to it then stop to see what's happening, light a fag, or check your phone.

People should shut the fudge up on public transport. I hate it when I try to read my book in peace and some obnoxious, loud mouthed idiots starts chatting and disturbing me.

Also; wheeled suitcases should be banned, especially around me. Revolving doors too. The two of them combined...don't get me started. It's hell on earth.

People should shut the fudge up on public transport. I hate it when I try to read my book in peace and some obnoxious, loud mouthed idiots starts chatting and disturbing me.

Also; wheeled suitcases should be banned, especially around me. Revolving doors too. The two of them combined...don't get me started. It's hell on earth.
Are these unpopular opinions?

This is a given to me, most people seem to get this, but there will always be loudmouths with 0% social antennas around, unfortunately (a minimum of 3 or 4 at every workplace, it seems).

I had a father with two kids on my morning commute home from the night shift, and one of the kids just wouldn't shut up, sang all these extremely obnoxious improvised bricky children's songs (in German, no less) loud and clear for all the morning commuters. The entire bus was full of people tired and noticably annoyed. I don't blame the kid obviously, but the fudging dad, jesus christ. I just never had the balls or energy to confront him.

Agreed about weddings, fudging hell, they suck. Most people seem to think this though. Why must they be so boring?

I really, really dislike people who always are in-your-face-positive and expects the same of me, like if you aren't always smiling and chirpy about something or always taking a positive angle, something's wrong with you. Incidentally, it's usually the aformentioned loudmouths that do this stuff. fudging extroverts, they can go fudge themselves.

People that despite being adults do not realise you have to pay for things. Standing behind someone in a line who when they get to the cashier suddenly start looking for their wallet or purse. I want to poop on their fudging faces. Have the money ready clams.

That one really gets me, standing in line behind some granny who takes ages to unload her cart, then ages to load it up again, and then starts to look for her handbag, then her purse, decides she is then going to pay by card and THEN has trouble remembering her pin.

You would have loved public transport in England before mobile phones.

Back on topic. People should not take calls in public.

Are these unpopular opinions?

Good point. Among the loud mouthing, revolving door loving, wheeled suitcase towing neanderthals of this world, I suspect it is. Maybe I just wanted to get this off my chest (it felt good writing it).

Good point. Among the loud mouthing, revolving door loving, wheeled suitcase towing neanderthals of this world, I suspect it is. Maybe I just wanted to get this off my chest (it felt good writing it).
Last week I was in Toulouse. I took my wheeled suitcase through a revolving door, into the hotel. There was no other door. What was I doing wrong?

Back