• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

People who tell me I am rude for yawning, it is not rude to yawn it would be rude if I did not put my hand over my mouth but a yawn is like a sneeze I have no control over it only the way I act after it has happened. Had this last night all through dinner with the wife's friends and it gets my goat. Did not want to be there but it had been a long day and a yawn or two will come out no stopping it.

Any grown adult who gets excited by a fire alarm. Yes we have to stand outside and stop working for a minute but it does not mean you need to act like an excited 13 year old, ****ers.

Any grown adult who gets excited by a fire alarm. Yes we have to stand outside and stop working for a minute but it does not mean you need to act like an excited 13 year old, ****ers.

Good GHod, that is the most cast-iron certain ****ER I can think of! Who the **** gets EXCITED about a ****ing FIRE ALARM? THAT might be grounds for demotion from being a mere ****er to a ****.

Yup! ****es me off when there's a fire drill. Stops you from getting the work finished, have to go outside in the freezing ****ing cold for what seems way too long. Only to be faced with idiots who keep giggling about how they escaped work; idiots who would probably prefer to be signing on than working, if their attitude is anything to go by!

I can understand drills, but they're not exciting, they're disruptive and cold!

- David Walliams
- The faux-humble, non-celebration when the multi millionaire footballer scores against one of his ten previous teams
- people who use their fingers to denote inverted commas when they are speaking

I have no idea why people get annoyed at players not celebrating a goal against their former club. The dingdong contest pundits seem to rage about it as well, Sounness for example. There's so many other things in football for people to get annoyed about, crazy that people moan about players wanting to show respect.

The running of the bulls in Spain!

HOW STUPID ARE THESE fudging IDIOTS?! Jesus fudging christ. I hope they all die. The certainly deserve it.
What's the point of this brick? Except for being a dead certain way of an entry way up top on the Darwin Awards list. Poor bulls. fudging degenrate human scum.

dingdongheads who signed up for Ashley Madison. Yep, I'm going to cheat on my wife and keep it so discrete by submitting all my personal details on some website I have no control over. Just see a prozzie like the rest of us.

Southern railway
If I could like that a thousand times I would. Not that I get the train very often, but all the tossers that do have been clogging up my roads today.

Still, at least the government are starting to make noises about making rail strikes illegal - so something good could come out of it.

If I could like that a thousand times I would. Not that I get the train very often, but all the tossers that do have been clogging up my roads today.

Still, at least the government are starting to make noises about making rail strikes illegal - so something good could come out of it.

It has taken to long to get to this point. It needs sorting, some of us have to get to London for Hospital appointments. Of course other people have work and recreation needs, but it is starting to really effect people's life's.

I'm meant to be going to Brighton on Friday for David Brent. Need to get back to London as I have an early start on Saturday, is it a hopeless dream that this could happen?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I'm meant to be going to Brighton on Friday for David Brent. Need to get back to London as I have an early start on Saturday, is it a hopeless dream that this could happen?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

On the trains you would be chancing your arm, try getting a cab to Gatwick then Gatwick Express, you might be lucky and get a train Friday night, we were in London last Saturday and I am going to drive into central London tomorrow as I have to be there.

On the trains you would be chancing your arm, try getting a cab to Gatwick then Gatwick Express, you might be lucky and get a train Friday night, we were in London last Saturday and I am going to drive into central London tomorrow as I have to be there.

Sounds tedious, my mate can't make it now so going to sell them.

If anyone is interested in three David Brent tickets at Brighton on Friday let me know!

Back