• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
Chich simply said '…I'm not having it.'

And I thought about it. And I agree. Why should he have it. Or me for that matter!

Sometimes, having a good f**king moan about things in life is cathartic and necessary. So in honour of letting your spleen vent itself, I invite anyone who wishes to have a good moan to place forth their aggravations in this-here thread.

In no particular order, here are a few of my 'w.a.n.k.e.r.s'…

Jan Vertonghen's mooey
John Terry (c.u.n.t.)
Jose Mourinho (the smug bastard).
Adrian Durham (the miserable, smug-faced t.w.a.t)
Cancer (F.U.C.K. O.F.F. C.U.N.T!)
The ****break who tried to smash someone half their size in footie earlier today (yes, I told them so)

Anyone? All whingers welcome...

Chich simply said '…I'm not having it.'

And I thought about it. And I agree. Why should he have it. Or me for that matter!

Sometimes, having a good f**king moan about things in life is cathartic and necessary. So in honour of letting your spleen vent itself, I invite anyone who wishes to have a good moan to place forth their aggravations in this-here thread.

In no particular order, here are a few of my 'w.a.n.k.e.r.s'…

Jan Vertonghen's mooey
John Terry (c.u.n.t.)
Jose Mourinho (the smug bastard).
Adrian Durham (the miserable, smug-faced t.w.a.t)
Cancer (F.U.C.K. O.F.F. C.U.N.T!)
The ****break who tried to smash someone half their size in footie earlier today (yes, I told them so)

Anyone? All whingers welcome...

Can't see too much wrong with your list in all honesty Steff.

Right, here goes....

David Warner (mouthy litlle bogan meathead muppet)
Jimmy Saville (dead w.a.n.k.e.r but still a w.a.n.k.e.r)
West Ham fans (all t.w.a.t.s)
Scotland
Martin McGuiness (two faced lying coward, hiding behind a political party ar^sehole)
Kath & Kim (you're not ****ing funny)
Anyone who lets their dog **** on the grass and leaves it there

that will do for now

c.u.r.t.s. with gas masks removing asbestos from the house next door without notifying us all the while my 2 and a half year old daughter is playing on her slippery dip barely 5 metres away on a breezy day.

f.u.c.l.e.r.s.

Justin Bieber - total and utter cun7
Michael Clarke - tries and fails to be a tough guy
Tony Abbot - cretin
Colin Barnett (premier of Western Australia) - imbecile
Anyone who texts while driving

Just an impression I get. I do feel that he tries to hard to be a replica of Ponting (who was a tough bastard) and he hasn't got that edge to him.

Just an impression I get. I do feel that he tries to hard to be a replica of Ponting (who was a tough bastard) and he hasn't got that edge to him.

I used to think the same but it's been working for him recently. That century he got in the last test was one of the most brutal innings you'll see.

On that note - Graeme Swann. Cracks the sooks half way through an Ashes series and runs to his nanna, then thinks he can pass judgement on how others go about their cricket. Credibility Swanny, the cupboard is bare.

Russell Brand

People that suddenly stop in the midst of a crowded sidewalk.

People driving the speed limit (or lower), but don't stick to the outermost lane. The other lanes are there to overtake people like you!

Anyone trying to sell you ****, want you to sign something or talk about jesus christ when you're walking down the street.

Russell Brand

People driving the speed limit (or lower), but don't stick to the outermost lane. The other lanes are there to overtake people like you!

Anyone trying to sell you ****, want you to sign something or talk about jesus christ when you're walking down the street.

Don't EVER visit Perth ffs. The concept of 'stay left' is unknown.

Ant and Dec - Unfunny Qunts, says a lot about tv that they win what 11 years in a row.
Khardasian Clan - The biggest Pointless Qunts on the planet.
Bieber and Cyrus - Everything that is wrong in the world, these are Worldly QUNTS.
Labour Party - Just a party of QUNTS without a clue
Uefa and FIFA - Spineless Qunts, brown envelope phalanx that I want to give a good kick'in

The qunts dog owners who let there dogs on extended leads roam all over the place knocking people over.

Chav car drivers who drive at excessive speeds endangering life and also the drivers who pick up or drop people off in residential areas late at night and keep their cars revving, some of us are light sleepers.

The nob heads that at roundabouts even when there is nothing to the right.

Cyclists that cycle on pavements, through red lights and worst of all cycle two abreast as if they are in the Tour De France.

The ****s walking down the road reading there phones, you are not that important and if by chance you are then move to the side to read it, because if you walk into me you are going to come of worse for wear.

Receptionists in doctors surgeries, you are not a nurse or a doctor stop acting so self important you saggy titted middle age b*tch, no one is now or will ever again check you out you are worthless to men now, get over it.

Russell Brand

I think Russel Brand is class myself!

- Ashley Cole
- One Direction
- All other boy bands like One Direction
- Little Mix
- All of the Spice Girls
- Robbie Wiliams
- Keith Lemon (I know he's only a character but still)
- Jedward
- Simon Cowell
- Rupert Murdoch
- Gary Gliter
- Charlie Adam
- Mitt Romney
- David Cameron
- George Osbourne
- Nick Clegg
- Both of the Milibands
- Ed Balls
- Andrew Lansley
- 99.99% of all politicans
- ALL journalists
- People who spit chewing gum out on the pavement

People who don't acknowledge you when you give them away or after they cut you up.

And Jack, Cesc, Thierry, Flamini and Schezny *sp.

Back