• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The what I had for dinner thread

Marky that looks great. I like my steaks to be about two fingers thick which makes it easier to sear well and leave rare in the middle.

I’ve never actually cooked a steak on the bone though will have to sort that out.

I cooked for dinner today. Breaded cod fried and home made chips. Mixed some spices in to the flour and a bit it in to the breadcrumbs. Mrs and Kids loved it.

Sounds delicious.

I made a spicy tagliatelle. Cherry tomatoes cooked for an hour after frying garlic and fresh chilli. Stir in smoked ancho chilli, splash of good red wine, sugar and salt.

Fresh basil added to the sauce at the end, plus a good grating of parmigiano-reggiano and cracked pepper once assembled. Garlic flatbread on the side. Simplicity personified. Delicious.

Sure I'm not the only one who'd go for a large portion of your hot battered sausage @Grays_1890

osV690T.gif

Recently signed up for Simply Cook and it's provided some lovely recipes that don't take too long but also are things which you wouldn't typically or easily go for - unless you spend a lot on the various flavour elements or have a very well-stocked selection of herbs, spices, oils etc

Last edited:
Back