• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The what I had for dinner thread

Got in late and dinner was on the shelf with tin foil over it.

Sat down to eat at the dinner table while the wife was doing some paperwork.

Said this chicken is pretty tough. She says in a snarky voice it's pork and walks out saying dont forget to pick up Tom later.

Sometimes you can never say anything right.

Tomorrow is my turn cooking and I'm doing lamb shanks with roasted vegetables. Sticky toffee pudding with custard for afters.

What you ladies eat tonight ?
This is Facebook material. Keep it there!

This is Facebook material. Keep it there!

I dont use Facebook I'm not a macaron, the only attribute needed for a Facebook account.

On this website we have threads on, how was your day, movie thread, tv thread.

Some of us like food. It has already worked a treat because I ordered some Yorkshire pies thanks to @markysimmo recommendation.

Now pipe down I'm doing lamb shanks, you fudging slag.

I dont use Facebook I'm not a macaron, the only attribute needed for a Facebook account.

Some of us like food. It has already worked a treat because I ordered some Yorkshire pies thanks to @markysimmo recommendation.

Onion tart from Alsace with a side salad for us tonight... Lamb shanks sound amazing.

You are set for when the apocalypse comes comrade

I've got chicken and mushroom pies, lamb rogan josh, chilli, beef madras in the freezer.

Some lasagne, chicken enchiladas, fish pie and shepards pie this weekend and next and that's me set until the new year.

26b443a1e217b2e0bc7447b5cfdb4536.jpg

I'm vegan, I'll just irrationally upset everyone if I post what I have for dinner.

I like vegan food, I have a dairy allergy and there are some things I refuse to eat, so the vegan option is normally a safe hit for me.

That new vegan cheese is a fudger though, it’s getting everywhere, I fudging hate it, and that I now have to check.

Spag Bol for us tonight, I do love this, decent mince good tomato and garlic sauce, splash of worcestershire sauce too

I like vegan food, I have a dairy allergy and there are some things I refuse to eat, so the vegan option is normally a safe hit for me.

That new vegan cheese is a fudger though, it’s getting everywhere, I fudging hate it, and that I now have to check.

Same here mate, things have got so much better over the last few years for us dairy sufferers with restaurants and the like recognising that it’s not just nuts and gluten that people are allergic too

I went to a pretty decent restaurant in Melbourne last Sunday, Michelin star chef, from Yorkshire (same as my fathers side of the family), got chatting to him about football, cooking, life etc, he wrote me down his Yorkshire pudding recipe if anyone wants it I’m happy to share it. I haven’t tried it yet but turning it into a pie would be easy. I’d never even thought of YP pie.

Share the wealth.

Love my slow cooker, put some mince in and chuck whatever you have lying around. Today I did it with carrots, cannelini beans, chopped tomatoes, paprika, garlic, peas with some rice.

Back