• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Former Tottenham striker Darren Bent believes Arsenal could make a remarkable move to sign Spurs defender Jan Vertonghen, 32, on a free transfer in 2020 if the Belgium defender does not sign a new contract. (Football Insider)

Hahahhaha, ok the football genius

Former Tottenham striker Darren Bent believes Arsenal could make a remarkable move to sign Spurs defender Jan Vertonghen, 32, on a free transfer in 2020 if the Belgium defender does not sign a new contract. (Football Insider)

Hahahhaha, ok the football genius

I always assumed Darren Bent was just an Ipswich fan having come through them but he's a complete gooner fanboy. Was even doing his top 5 arse memories on the radio the other day. Was it common knowledge when he was with us!?

I always assumed Darren Bent was just an Ipswich fan having come through them but he's a complete gooner fanboy. Was even doing his top 5 arse memories on the radio the other day. Was it common knowledge when he was with us!?

Yes

Daniel Farke consigned to Norwich departures as Tottenham target Max Aarons

Daniel Farke has left the door open for Norwich's England Under-21 international Max Aarons to join Tottenham in January.

Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino has made the acquisition of a new right-back a priority following the summer departure of Kieran Trippier to Atletico Madrid in the summer.

Serge Aurier and Kyle Walker-Peters, the current options in that position, have failed to impress so far and talks over a deal for Aarons, 19, have already begun.

Norwich manager Farke made it clear that his club did not need to sell, but would not stand in the way of a player leaving for a bigger stage for the right price.

"Sometimes a player develops quicker than a club and you have to accept it if a player wants to have a bigger move and that there are bigger clubs in world football than we are," he said.

"But there is no financial pressure on us - we don't have to sell any player even if there is an offer of £200million. We don't need the money to keep the club going."

Farke already has a replacement for Aarons in Sam Byram, who joined in the summer from West Ham for £750,000. Norwich would be expected to recoup at least 10 times that by selling Aarons, with additional performance-related clauses also included.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...gned-norwich-departures-tottenham-target-max/

I wonder if we might by him and loan him back? Can't say he's stood out for me but I haven't seen all their games.

He would start for us unless Foyth is as as good as Poch hopes

ATM you could start at RB :D

PS Foyth is still a baby footballing wise let hope he becomes a top defender.
I don’t see it yet that’s all.

Arrons looks a real prospect, not sure of him defensively, but I’ve not seen him that much!
Thier on tv today?

Last edited:
I can tell you he is very highly rated at Norwich ( and he can also play LB as well). IF there is any chance of signing him in Jan we should go for it.

Back