• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

I think we have done well to be honest , Jan is NOT a good time to sign the best players around and yet we have managed to obtain to young players who could be stars for us going forward. We have moved on players we no longer see as players for the future, i understand those who said we should have got a CF in but looking at the options that were there i do not feel that we have missed a trick.

I think we have done well to be honest , Jan is NOT a good time to sign the best players around and yet we have managed to obtain to young players who could be stars for us going forward. We have moved on players we no longer see as players for the future, i understand those who said we should have got a CF in but looking at the options that were there i do not feel that we have missed a trick.

Seeing how Haaland has performed for Dortmund, with 7 goals in one start and two sub appearences, he looks like the one we should've been chasing. And perhaps we did, who knows. Along with most other top European clubs I presume, so it's not as straightforward as saying we missed an opportunity - but it shows that there were CF options (albeit few, admittedly).

Seeing how Haaland has performed for Dortmund, with 7 goals in one start and two sub appearences, he looks like the one we should've been chasing. And perhaps we did, who knows. Along with most other top European clubs I presume, so it's not as straightforward as saying we missed an opportunity - but it shows that there were CF options (albeit few, admittedly).
His moves were calculated in advance
Hence why they have gone public with the sell on already
We were never getting him with Kane here as this lad need to be the number 1 striker for his development and his agent
Have to say it’s impressive to see him hit the ground running like he has

He was never going to one of the elite now. That would mean one less payday for his agent.

Finding an out and out striker that's good enough, but happy to be a sub most games is almost impossible. Might be some experienced ones that would do it for enough money, but you'd have to question how motivated they are. Someone up and coming will have every club in the world throwing money at them.

He was never going to one of the elite now. That would mean one less payday for his agent.

Finding an out and out striker that's good enough, but happy to be a sub most games is almost impossible. Might be some experienced ones that would do it for enough money, but you'd have to question how motivated they are. Someone up and coming will have every club in the world throwing money at them.
Yep all of this
He will go to Madrid to replace benzema in 2021

Given the ownership issues, this was never a goer.

Dortmund is the perfect stepping stone
Great culture, great profile,
Not grandiose so won't ruin your career
Not the PL so won't ruin your career if your not perfect

This lad really does seem like the real deal, but he needs a couple of years at Dortmund, doing it every week and also in the CL before he can stake a claim to be good evening for even the second tier (I class Dortmund as top end of third tier), with the likes of Cavani, Falcao, Kane

Dortmund is the perfect stepping stone
Great culture, great profile,
Not grandiose so won't ruin your career
Not the PL so won't ruin your career if your not perfect

This lad really does seem like the real deal, but he needs a couple of years at Dortmund, doing it every week and also in the CL before he can stake a claim to be good evening for even the second tier (I class Dortmund as top end of third tier), with the likes of Cavani, Falcao, Kane
I presume we are also 3rd tier also or even 4th tier in that comparison?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back