• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Mate, you really need to work on your tone, you come off as a petulant child. Let me ignore that and try to answer you

- In summer Poch didn't want a striker, he wanted Sessegnon, Lo Celso, N'dombele and Fernandes (Dybala was purely opportunistic), he got all except Fernandes.
- Poch compounded that by not keeping Llorente
- Any backup striker will always be sub par as everyone knows Kane is and will be #1 until he leaves Spurs, so no striker anywhere near their prime is interested
- Chelsea, United and Barca are struggling to get a decent striker who they can offer stupid wages to and almost guaranteed starting spot, but you think it's easy?

I'd argue the striker would have gone a long way, but a clear backup plan is putting Son center and SB in Son's role ..
I dont know what you mean by "my tone", it sounds like a general comment like "I dont like what you're saying", "I dont like your aura". Please try to be more specific.
You really think Poch didnt want a striker? I find that very hard to believe. Mourinho definitely does want a striker, he couldn't say it more bluntly without getting sacked.
Chelsea have 3 strikers, Man Utd have 4 strikers, Barca have at least 3 strikers. We have 1, who is injured. Can you see the difference?
Have you heard of a single player turning us down because of competition from Kane? Or is this just a narrative you've heard so many times you now accept it as fact? The only reason I've heard we haven't signed a striker is because we haven't be willing to pay the asking price

But definitely exaggerated!
Levy is the best thing that happened to the club!
I dont disagree, but Poch was also the best thing to happen to the club in our lives: his time ran out, everyone has a shelf-life. I'm a fan of Tottenham, not Daniel Levy or Pochettinho

Back