• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Cantwell possibly... which is renewed link but IMO a BIG drop of quality

McNeil from Burnley. I really rate him but he is more of a winger
I rate both, but not sure it's financially possible, particularly mid season with limited time left in the window. If deemed better fits for the system than Dele at the moment the drop off in quality would be less of a concern.

Can't think of many good enough HG players we could get on loan like Eriksen or Gueye.

I rate both, but not sure it's financially possible, particularly mid season with limited time left in the window. If deemed better fits for the system than Dele at the moment the drop off in quality would be less of a concern.

Can't think of many good enough HG players we could get on loan like Eriksen or Gueye.
I can’t think of one TBH

The rumour is we turned down the players PSG wanted to exchange in a transfer and we are insisting on a loan with no option to buy
Its quite simply Jose wanting Dele gone, he trumps Levy on squad management.

Jose would rather sell because it will be money he can spend, but Levy trumps Jose on the financials. Levy likes Alli as an asset and sensibly thinks that 1. Selling prices are low and 2. Jose might not be manager for long

Its quite simply Jose wanting Dele gone, he trumps Levy on squad management.

Jose would rather sell because it will be money he can spend, but Levy trumps Jose on the financials. Levy likes Alli as an asset and sensibly thinks that 1. Selling prices are low and 2. Jose might not be manager for long

Levy knows Dele has more shelf life at Spurs than Jose

Can’t see us doing anything, everyone is scared to spend so that leaves us with a lot of dead wood. We may be thinking twice on any Mendes deals based on what we’ve seen so far too!

Cantwell possibly... which is renewed link but IMO a BIG drop of quality

McNeil from Burnley. I really rate him but he is more of a winger

I like both those players but seriously doubt Norwich will sell from a strong squad that's six points clear atop the Champeenship.

Same thing for a Burnley side beginning to rise away from trouble.

I like both those players but seriously doubt Norwich will sell from a strong squad that's six points clear atop the Champeenship.

Same thing for a Burnley side beginning to rise away from trouble.
Don’t disagree
Was just trying to think of homegrown who can add to what we have
Perosnally I’d go for Aaron’s still and fix the right back for a long time

Who would you keep to usher Aarons in with next season?
Doherty
Aurier needs either a new contract or to be sold
And he won’t have ingratiated himself with the collective last night (even if he was was right)
Doherty can’t be dumped after one season even if he like like a broken man
But I’d also bin off Lamela, Moura, Davies and Toby. Sissoko too possibly
Winks and Dier would be at risk IMO
Yet weirdly it’s dele who looks like going and his miles better than his counter parts

Even if "Aarons in, Doherty or Aurier out" is low net spend, I dont see it happening. We have so many higher priorities next summer - the only position which is lower priority is left back!

We need to be more creative with our transfers from the championship. Players like Spence at Middlesbrough and Knight at Derby would be good buys.

Back