• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

The rumours of Ødegård to arsenal are worrying. He's an incredible player. Would massively improve them. Looks like it's happening too.
Is he really as good as the hype?
I’ve never seen him play to comment but I look at the way some young players come on the seen and don’t hit the ground running for a long time. I know he was meant to have played well last season

Is he really as good as the hype?
I’ve never seen him play to comment but I look at the way some young players come on the seen and don’t hit the ground running for a long time. I know he was meant to have played well last season
He's very good. His passing is sublime, and he works his donkey ass off. He moves deep to receive the ball, can dribble past players with ease, and deliver exquisite passes. I'd say last year, when he played almost every game, he was close to peak Eriksen, and he's still only 21.

Is he still signed to Madrid? Wonder if they do a deal like the Reggie one with us. Seems strange getting rid of their young talent knowing Zidane may not be there in the next couple of years.

He's very good. His passing is sublime, and he works his donkey ass off. He moves deep to receive the ball, can dribble past players with ease, and deliver exquisite passes. I'd say last year, when he played almost every game, he was close to peak Eriksen, and he's still only 21.
Guess we will see then

Is he still signed to Madrid? Wonder if they do a deal like the Reggie one with us. Seems strange getting rid of their young talent knowing Zidane may not be there in the next couple of years.

Zidane gone in the summer apparently. Mainly because he hasn't integrated any of this next generation of youngsters such as this lad and reggie etc. He keeps playing the old pros and the board have had enough

He’s 21, and it takes time to acclimatise to the Premier League and settle. He is only on loan for about four/five months, chances are he will show some flashes of quality but he isn’t going to set the world alight....

Zidane gone in the summer apparently. Mainly because he hasn't integrated any of this next generation of youngsters such as this lad and reggie etc. He keeps playing the old pros and the board have had enough

Yes, I'd be amazed is ZZ is there next season. They really need to clear out some players and transition to a new team. He's done such a bad job of relying on some ageing players - amazing plaers in their prime (bar Benzema!) but a top manager deals with a gradual transition. Its one of the things which made SAF last so long at Man U and with continued success...he evolved the team which meant he largely avoided periods of say 2-3 years where he had to do a complete re-build

It's only a loan deal. No option to buy as I understand.

Back