• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

Not sure why posting an opinion you may not agree with gives cause to call to them a ‘dolt’, but my point remains. In my opinion whatever Soldado thinks about individual coaching methods is moot, because he performed poorly under at least three different ones (I stopped paying attention once we’d cut our losses)

By that logic, you shouldn't have any opinion on this yourself.

Sorry if I’m being a ‘dolt’ but what shouldn’t I have a opinion on?

How has your level of performance developed under your three previous coaches? Apparently you can't have an opinion on coaching unless you have been coached and had an effect of said coaching personally?

Kane played under both Redknapp and AVB didn’t he?

I can’t think of any logical reason why timmeh would get any credit for anything, I doubt he knows the right way to sit on a toilet seat.

Kane played under both Redknapp and AVB didn’t he?

I can’t think of any logical reason why timmeh would get any credit for anything, I doubt he knows the right way to sit on a toilet seat.
He's the only person to have ever made Trump look smart. That's quite an achievement.

Sweet suffering Jesus. "Yeah but we don't know anything about him..."

You're paid to give your opinion on football. He plays in La Liga not the fudging Moldovan 3rd Division. Either watch some football so you can talk in an informed way or keep your mouth shut and don't show your ignorance. The hyping up of the Premier League as if it's on a completely different level to any other league just further underscored his thickness.

How did this clam ever manage us?

Back