• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

So would it seem that Les Ferdinand can see the writing on the wall with Tim Sherwood - and the fact that if he stays waiting to be one of his coaches he might not be working for a looooooong time

no, "sir les" is good mates with fernandes and has "connections" at QPR, they basically created a role for him, not that he's got any sort of tactical acumen anyway

no, "sir les" is good mates with fernandes and has "connections" at QPR, they basically created a role for him, not that he's got any sort of tactical acumen anyway

No, he replaced the former occupant Richard Allen, who has taken up a position at the FA.

Tim Sherwood has suggested Tottenham may be regretting letting him go last season by insisting the struggling north London club would 'take his win percentage now'.

Mauricio Pochettino replaced the 45-year-old in May but has won just 33 per cent of his Premier League games, with Spurs languishing in 12th place.

And Sherwood, whose ratio of 59 per cent is the highest of any manager in the club's history, has criticised how the Argentine manager has started at White Hart Lane.

'I reckon Spurs would take my win percentage now,' Sherwood told The Sun.

Several of Tottenham's youngsters, namely Harry Kane and Ryan Mason, have impressed this season and Sherwood believes the club must stick with the academy talent.

He also somewhat takes credit for Kane's emergence, with the England Under 21 striker scoring nine goals so far this season.

'Finding young talent and recruiting them is one thing but it's then about being brave and giving them the opportunity.

Harry Kane is a good example. I threw him into the team and he scored goals. Some of these lads can do that as well as a player that has been imported from abroad.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2834367/Tim-Sherwood-sticks-boot-Mauricio-Pochettino-s-reign-Tottenham.html

Sigh

Tim Sherwood has suggested Tottenham may be regretting letting him go last season by insisting the struggling north London club would 'take his win percentage now'.

Mauricio Pochettino replaced the 45-year-old in May but has won just 33 per cent of his Premier League games, with Spurs languishing in 12th place.

And Sherwood, whose ratio of 59 per cent is the highest of any manager in the club's history, has criticised how the Argentine manager has started at White Hart Lane.

'I reckon Spurs would take my win percentage now,' Sherwood told The Sun.

Several of Tottenham's youngsters, namely Harry Kane and Ryan Mason, have impressed this season and Sherwood believes the club must stick with the academy talent.

He also somewhat takes credit for Kane's emergence, with the England Under 21 striker scoring nine goals so far this season.

'Finding young talent and recruiting them is one thing but it's then about being brave and giving them the opportunity.

Harry Kane is a good example. I threw him into the team and he scored goals. Some of these lads can do that as well as a player that has been imported from abroad.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2834367/Tim-Sherwood-sticks-boot-Mauricio-Pochettino-s-reign-Tottenham.html

Sigh

So glad he isn't here. Tosser.

How many times can he publish the same column? His management career barely covered the first one.

I would probably take Van Gaal's win percentage over both of them though I'm happy that Poch is here.

I am sure that Poch would kill for Sherwood's gilet right now. When it gets a bit nippy you don't mind looking a bit of a nob.

Bl6FhLLCYAEsp_g.jpg

actually, you know what Tim...

**** off you stupid little man, there isn't another person on this planet other than you who thinks that percentage was anything other than beginners luck, I bet your wife doesn't even let you manage the weekly shop, get back under your rock

I don't think Sherwood was a good choice for us long term (although I wanted us to keep him at the club in some shape or form), but I can't say I'm surprised this article got glossed over given how it's an ex Spurs player sticking up for him.

Not sure what your point is?

I mean if Paulinho writes an article about how the club were too hasty in sacking AVB, will you be talking about it?

In fact I can't wait to see your reaction if/when Adebayor comes out with a similar article saying how "the day we sacked Sherwood was when the club sealed it's deathknell" ;-)

Not sure what your point is?

I mean if Paulinho writes an article about how the club were too hasty in sacking AVB, will you be talking about it?

In fact I can't wait to see your reaction if/when Adebayor comes out with a similar article saying how "the day we sacked Sherwood was when the club sealed it's deathknell" ;-)

Like a bee to honey :lol:

Just strange that only one poster commented on it. Had it been a negative story, the thread would be on about 100 pages by now.

Like a bee to honey :lol:

Just strange that only one poster commented on it. Had it been a negative story, the thread would be on about 100 pages by now.

bzzzzzzzzz ;-)

Which pretty much shows how lowly he is thought of doesn't it?

Why anyone would expect anything different is anyone's guess, seeing how much of a fool he acted when given his golden opportunity..

When we started off well, he was backing Poch all the way. Now things aren't looking as rosey he's making these sort of comments. If Poch gets things sorted and is given time Sherwood will once again flip back to supporting Poch whilst commenting how he would've done the same.

Back