• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

So will GB and co admit they were wrong if he does a good job and gets them to say 11th next season? Of course not.

Nope, the groundwork has (predictably) already been laid. If as you say they finish 11th, thats where they should be. Top 6? That would be their talent level. If they finish above us it will be rationalized and marginalized. If they won the league it would have nothing to do with him.

will anyone declare GB an co geniuses if he fails?

I think he will fail at Villa. ;)

Even if Sherwood managed to win the Champions League within three seasons, it would not change the fact I am glad he has nothing to do with Spurs any more.

It wasn't the 90 minutes a week when we played that bothered me, it was somewhat of an improvement from AVB - it was his behaviour in the days in between matches when my resentment towards him developed.

"I remember playing against Christian Benteke as a manager, what a handful he can be. We need to get back to that"

Christian Bneteke was not in the squad when Villa played at White Hart Lane last season.

"I remember playing against Christian Benteke as a manager, what a handful he can be. We need to get back to that"

Christian Bneteke was not in the squad when Villa played at White Hart Lane last season.

Actually, the more I think about this i wonder if you have misheard him; so i need video proof etc, because this is just too much imo, as funny as I find the thought...

Actually, i've just heard it on the Radio myself!!

:ross:

WOW

its an honour
play with less fear
give them something to think about
get the shackles off
play on the front foot
it was a difficult place to come
fortress

BOc9PFC.gif
Far superior to the Sturridge/Moreno spasms! :D

Hahahahaha...

Look, someone above this post said it best. Good luck to him but I am DELIGHTED he is not our manager any longer.

I'll be wishing Sherwood all the best and hope that Villa avoid relegation.I like him as a person (having met him a couple of times in a professional capacity) Sherwood did an excellent job for us a Technical co-ordinator and along with J McDermott and Chris Ramsey must take some of the credit for the development of the likes of Mason, Kane, Bentaleb etc. He wasn't the right choice to be our permanent manager but some of the vile against him is quite frankly embarrassing.

The common theme here is that anybody who has any sort of link to Arsenal - Graham, Adebayor, Gallas as players/managers - Sherwood (boyhood fan?) or anyone else who has once bought a JVC video player is NEVER accepted at Tottenham despite what they do on the pitch.

Back