• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

Re: Tim Sherwood season preview....a few digs aimed at Levy methinks

Big game today let's not talk about Tim

you know what, Merson doesnt try to act like a clever cnut....he knows what he is, a simple minded bloke with serious addiction problems. He knows his limitations. Its people like Sherwood who are real cnuts, think they are sooooo smart and try to fool everyone around them with their chat and smart alec comments:-&

Agreed.

I actually quite like Merson as a pundit on Sky. He can laugh at himself. Seems like an alright bloke.

Sherwood is just an arrogant ****, without any justification for being so.

Lol I love how this thread has been used to criticise sherwood yet not one person has suggested what he actually said wrong in that article...

It would be quicker and easier to discuss what he said that was right.

Lol I love how this thread has been used to criticise sherwood yet not one person has suggested what he actually said wrong in that article...

I didn't even read it

OP text sounds quite restrained by Sherwood's standards. Must have a good sub-editor.

How's that "best PL win percentage" looking now Tim?

The Sherwood hate is laughable give it up of course what he said is exactly spot on just have a look around this very forum hundreds of posters saying the same thing but hey he's a **** so there's that

The Sherwood hate is laughable give it up of course what he said is exactly spot on just have a look around this very forum hundreds of posters saying the same thing but hey he's a **** so there's that

I would suggest that many Spurs fans are irritated by Sherwood because he loved to the take all the glory when talking about his win percentage in the league, but when we lost, in particularly when we got hammered it was never his fault and he would call the players gutless. He lacked the balls to admit that he was never anything more than a tactical pigmy as illustrated by him sitting up in the stands at Anfield when Liverpool took us apart. At least AVB despite all his faults always put forward that it was an "us" or a "we" and never attempted to distinguish him from the players when we lost.

Bottom line, any ill will directed to Sherwood extends to more than what he has said in that article

I would suggest that many Spurs fans are irritated by Sherwood because he loved to the take all the glory when talking about his win percentage in the league, but when we lost, in particularly when we got hammered it was never his fault and he would call the players gutless. He lacked the balls to admit that he was never anything more than a tactical pigmy as illustrated by him sitting up in the stands at Anfield when Liverpool took us apart. At least AVB despite all his faults always put forward that it was an "us" or a "we" and never attempted to distinguish him from the players when we lost.

Bottom line, any ill will directed to Sherwood extends to more than what he has said in that article

=D>
I've never hated a Spurs manager, but he is the closest to it I hopefully ever will be.

I would love it if Sherwood gets the Palace job. The side will be relegated & I'd bet serious money on it happening.

The reason that we enjoyed our highest win % last season was more as a consequence of the ability of our players than Sherwood's ability as a manager. Our team often appeared to play without any real tactics. He came out with so many sound bites that have the impression that he didn't have a clue.

So yup, let Palace appoint him and let me go get my popcorn.

Palace fans are NOT happy, but this isn't really Spurs related.

Yep - some very angry Palace fans. The same people who sold their souls in some Faustian pact so that Pulis could keep them up are dead set against the dinotard taking over. Really does say something about him.

He and their Chairman both sound like they are cut from the same cloth, that is what makes me think he will get he job ahead of Mackay.

He and their Chairman both sound like they are cut from the same cloth, that is what makes me think he will get he job ahead of Mackay.
They all seem to hate the chairman too.

I like Sherwood he is good entertainment but am glad he not our coach anymore.

I would expect him to take palace down though.

We didn't play Southampton in October. Sherwood wasn't in charge in October. He's either an idiot or works with an absolutely dreadful ghost writer.

Back