• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

So Timmy's said he's not interested in the Saudi Sportswashing Machine job eh? How very surprising!

"This one, for me, is not something I will be interested in.

"I want to make sure the next one [managerial job] is going to be the right one. I want to be picky, I want to be picking the right one.

"I am still a young manager and I think there is plenty of time for me. I don't want to rush back into the first job [offered]. I'm desperate to get back in but I'm not desperate for anything."

I genuinely get slightly excited every time I open this thread that he will have taken another job. It's childish, but I got laughed at so much for him being our manager, (and wearing that gilet) that I want to see what he's like from the outside looking in.

He's now just another unemployment statistic. Disgraceful really, should be actively looking for work, not turning down all these opportunities. Or is he afraid he will be found out?

I genuinely get slightly excited every time I open this thread that he will have taken another job. It's childish, but I got laughed at so much for him being our manager, (and wearing that gilet) that I want to see what he's like from the outside looking in.

He's now just another unemployment statistic. Disgraceful really, should be actively looking for work, not turning down all these opportunities. Or is he afraid he will be found out?

angif-hit-the-nail-on-the-head.gif

He reminds me of me when I used to hit the clubs as a single man and would bide my time waiting for the blonde stunner with the nice rack, and ignore all the lesser beauties.

By the end of the night, my mates had all picked up and Johnny Ugly here would go home unsatisfied.

I think Sherwood is due for a long term stint of managerial masturbation if he keeps up this attitude.

He reminds me of me when I used to hit the clubs as a single man and would bide my time waiting for the blonde stunner with the nice rack, and ignore all the lesser beauties.

By the end of the night, my mates had all picked up and Johnny Ugly here would go home unsatisfied.

I think Sherwood is due for a long term stint of managerial masturbation if he keeps up this attitude.

By crikey, you are right, I wonder what music he likes or which clubs he visits. Would love an insight into the man, the enigma

Waiting for QPR IMO, considering both Ferdinand and that other fella (was tosser Tim's coach) that I always forget the name of is at QPR.

It all smacks of a seedy little painter/decorator old boys network

Obi Wan taught Anakin, only to be betrayed by him. It's Shakespearean in a way, but only if he wrote a play about just court jesters and dodgy ba****ds

Hahaha.

not one SECOND after hearing the news I thought of this thread and pretty much clownfoots post above!

Back