• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The three films to see before you die O/T

Yossarian

Steed Malbranque
Three films you haven't seen and/or three films you think everyone should see.

My selections:

Not seen -

The Lives of Others
The Prestige
Hotel Rwanda

Recommended-

Come and See
The Searchers
The Godfather Part 2

3 i recommend :

Pulp Fiction
City Of GHod
Alien

edit Yoss - if my list was extended to 5 the first two on yours would be next on it

ive seen most movies that you should see i guess - can't think of any off the top of my head anyway

Last edited:
Agree with all of these. Which 3 films haven't you seen that you feel you should?

well i have Seven Samurai and It's a Wonderful Life on my hard drive waiting to be watched

oh yeah i guess i should really watch Requiem for a Dream but can find the right time to watch it

3 you should see:

12 Angry Men
Trainspotting
Unforgiven

3 I want to see:

Rear Window
Lawrence of Arabia
The Troll Hunter

If you're 90 on your death bed with your loved ones all gathered around and haven't watched it, I wouldn't worry too much about missing the Prestige.

Back