• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

Funny game that. RM not really performing in the 1st half but should have been level at 2-2 in the 2nd. They can fudge off if they think they're getting Poch.

Poch isn't the right fit for them and they will know that. They want a winner not a builder. Poch isn't currently a winner.

I think they'll end up sticking with Solari. No other canscandid really. Wenger if he is bored. He's too old for a project now, so why not give it a whirl?

Is Conte a shoe-in or will they come sniffing around Klopp? That would be too funny if he went there.

I’d laugh too.

I really can’t see it though, they have an arrogance at Madrid, an assumed superiority, style, refinement, thinkers. I can’t imagine them having a gurning lunatic dressed like a 14 year old boy pogoing up and down the touch line.

Pochettino imo would be stupid to go to Real Madrid he would be under so much pressure.
The club is run like a nightmare!

He has not managed a big club and the fans will eat him alive if is not an instant success they are ruthless!

Last edited:
He has done well, but the same issues persist with them.

Either he doesnt see them or doesnt care, but they will - IMO - limit the progress they can make.

A more "rounded" manager, taking over from Klopps work would be way more scary from our point of view than Klopp staying in the job.

Back