• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

Another nail in football's coffin: Spanish Super Cup to be played in China from 2013.

Sky Sports have won exclusive rights to show Spanish football for the next three seasons.

I see Messi is up to his old tricks again, 15 minutes in and he already has 2 goals

Excellent rear guard action from Valencia against Madrid

He's likely to move to Mancashter Cheating sadly and once they offload Dzeko and Balotelli I can imagine that Falcao will be the one that they want to bring in.

[video=youtube;JDsSsZ0OHys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JDsSsZ0OHys[/video]

Super Falcao goes ballistic, Depor are atrocious.

One cannot help noticing that Modric does not start for Real Madrid on a regular basis. Interestingly though he did start this evening but was substituted at half time

Diego Simeone: "It's a boring league."

Meanwhile, Mourinho keeps making life harder for himself: "I've never worked in a club with less love for football culture than this, not even União Leiria"

Interesting, Mourinho drops Casillias, the first time in 10 years he has been dropped and for non footballing reasons. Now Madrid are losing 0:1.

Back