• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

*foot in mouth*

Real Madrid have tied it up 2-2 via Ronaldo and Benzema in the space of 5 or so minutes.

They're starting to crank up the pressure on Barca and they're feeling it.

Oh dear. a few secs left and Real with the dead ball. Ref blows up...

I caught the last quarter and Ronaldo was invisible

These clasicos never end cleanly, haha

Ramos gets sent off, 8 yellow cards (including the 2nd one to Ramos) in total for RM, and Messi is the only Barca player to see yellow.
Mourinho still hasn't won at the Nou Camp.

Sad to see Real knocked out - it gives extra ammo for the global media brainwash takover about the greatest team OF ALL TIME. Faking turds

Sad to see Real knocked out - it gives extra ammo for the global media brainwash takover about the greatest team OF ALL TIME. Faking turds
Not sure how it's a media brainwash? They've brushed aside pretty much every opposing team that they've faced over the last 3/4 years. The best teams of our generation without a doubt, but you obviously can't compare sides from different eras.

It's the constant media attack from every single angle creaming over them.

For example - on some of my local sports channels they were playing hihghlights of the game but only showed Barca's goals and Real's red card - what the fcuk is that all about?

Watching Madrid this evening I cannot imagine why Mouinho would want to give up a team playing such sensational football to come manage in this county

Watching Madrid this evening I cannot imagine why Mouinho would want to give up a team playing such sensational football to come manage in this county

A bit like having a fudgein hot sexy girlfriend. She may be amazing to look at, great to fudge but ultimately you know it aint for the long term. Simples.

With the gap between Real and Barca down to 4 points and Real still having to go away to Barca it is nice to know that we are not the only team capable of giving up a 10 point gap

With the gap between Real and Barca down to 4 points and Real still having to go away to Barca it is nice to know that we are not the only team capable of giving up a 10 point gap

maybe the Mancini haters/Mourinho lovers could take note too.....happens to the best of 'em

If Barcelona win the league, my GHod it would be a colossal fudge up from Mourinho's Madrid

just now showing extended highlights from former el classicos on GOLTV if anyone has it.

Right now its 06-07's first matchup as Real are running things. Messi was dirty, just didn't have the pieces around him that he does now.

Both these sides have improved greatly over the last 5 years.

Sad how this is the 'Spanish football thread', yet only Barca and Real get talked about. Shows their complete domination over there, despite the fact Bilbao, Athletico etc are also great teams to watch.

Back