• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Space Thread

Water molecules found on the Moon
Astronauts could potentially use it, so really this means the Moon could be a base for further trips into Space

Last edited:
bought a telescope so the little man can check planets and stars. Moon has looked good but i thought i may be able to see a planet well but thus far not worked it out.

Telescopes are amazing. Really need an area with no light pollution to get the best out of them, but amazing perspectives on such distant objects.

Myself, I prefer working with this glass goliath, a Sigma 300-800mm f5.6 lens, often called the Sigmonster:

51maqcxh80l-_sl1276_-jpg.511960

Bought mine off a bored billionaire who threw his back out trying to shoot pictures of super moons.

Let's me get stuff like this:

jet-moon.jpg

Or this:

supermoon-edgewalkers2_1.jpg

Shot from over 6km away, you can see people standing on the Edgewalk platform on the roof of the big communications tower in Toronto.

Telescopes are amazing. Really need an area with no light pollution to get the best out of them, but amazing perspectives on such distant objects.

Myself, I prefer working with this glass goliath, a Sigma 300-800mm f5.6 lens, often called the Sigmonster:

51maqcxh80l-_sl1276_-jpg.511960

Bought mine off a bored billionaire who threw his back out trying to shoot pictures of super moons.

Let's me get stuff like this:

jet-moon.jpg

Or this:

supermoon-edgewalkers2_1.jpg

Shot from over 6km away, you can see people standing on the Edgewalk platform on the roof of the big communications tower in Toronto.
Now let's see your naked lady collection.

Back