• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Road To Tirana - European Conference League 2021/22

If I’ve understood it correctly winning the conference league gives the same co efficient points as reaching the QF of the CL?
3AB449C6-5F3E-42BF-9C5A-254AD93D99A0.jpeg

So are Roma now out of this, and Leicester in? I think this is the full draw?

Marseille v Qarabag

PSV Eindhoven v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Fenerbahce v Slavia Prague

Midtjylland v POAK

Leicester City v Randers

Celtic v Bodo/Glimt

Sparta Prague v Partizan Belgrade

Rapid Vienna v Tottenham Hotspur or Vitesse Arnhem

So are Roma now out of this, and Leicester in? I think this is the full draw?

Marseille v Qarabag

PSV Eindhoven v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Fenerbahce v Slavia Prague

Midtjylland v POAK

Leicester City v Randers

Celtic v Bodo/Glimt

Sparta Prague v Partizan Belgrade

Rapid Vienna v Tottenham Hotspur or Vitesse Arnhem
Roma won their league so missed out on this round of shame

Yeah by the time the new CL format kicks in (which is only when all this co-eff stuff really matters) both those years would have fallen off.

Quite possible we will have a pathetic co-eff in a couple of years.

Conte needs to go deep in the CL very soon or win the europa.
Or win the Conference!

Or win the Conference!

Even if we were allowed to play rennes, we can only win the tournament by routinely playing the first 11 and resting them domestically. Can’t see that happening with top 4 a possibility this season.

And if we are in the conference again within the next few seasons, then something has gone badly wrong!

Yeah by the time the new CL format kicks in (which is only when all this co-eff stuff really matters) both those years would have fallen off.

Quite possible we will have a pathetic co-eff in a couple of years.

Conte needs to go deep in the CL very soon or win the europa.

Does it matter? Having a good coefficient has not stopped us falling down a cliff anyway. I am sure the reverse is true.

Does it matter? Having a good coefficient has not stopped us falling down a cliff anyway. I am sure the reverse is true.

It matters because in a couple of years if our co-eff is good enough, if we qualify for the europa or conference we will get upgraded and put in the CL.

Even if we were allowed to play rennes, we can only win the tournament by routinely playing the first 11 and resting them domestically. Can’t see that happening with top 4 a possibility this season.

I think there's a handful outside the first 11 who can come in somewhat interchangeably (Sess, Tang-man, maybe Gil) so if we can add 2-4 players in January, then we have a large enough core group of say 18 players who will start most of our games...and who knows, perhaps GLC or one or two others will step up too

Back