• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Rebuild

I don't remember a second key pass from Lo Celso on Sunday? I remember the one that he hit into Son (I thought it was a poorly executed pass that was behind him instead of in front of him). What other key pass did he make?
I'm not 100% sure which pass it is, but I had a look at who scored and that is what they have noted down and I find them usually accurate with raw statistics.

It is concerning how few players we have in the team who are even attempting key passes. It's all very much safe and into feet.

Btw I agree that GLC's pass into Son was a little behind meaning he couldn't control and shoot in one move.

Lo Celso made 2 key passes on Sunday. Dele hasn't made a single one all season. I can't confirm the rest of the squad stats but I'm fairly certain they all rank very low.

We need more good passers on the pitch (in the correct positions) not fewer.
Lo Celso and dele were really poor
Dele even kicked 2 passes out of play as he has no left foot and I don’t remember any runs from him until the 80th minute
GLC was woeful but again he was so out of his comfort zone in the position he was playing

I'm not 100% sure which pass it is, but I had a look at who scored and that is what they have noted down and I find them usually accurate with raw statistics.

It is concerning how few players we have in the team who are even attempting key passes. It's all very much safe and into feet.

Btw I agree that GLC's pass into Son was a little behind meaning he couldn't control and shoot in one move.
Incidentally the Whoscored rating had Lo Celso with a mark of 5.85, which was the lowest rated player of the 14 who appeared for Spurs on Sunday. Dele was our 6th best player by their stats (Dier best followed by Romero, which I agree with).

Incidentally the Whoscored rating had Lo Celso with a mark of 5.85, which was the lowest rated player of the 14 who appeared for Spurs on Sunday. Dele was our 6th best player by their stats (Dier best followed by Romero, which I agree with).
Hugo was best for me, followed by Dier and Romero
Hugo was immense with the shots he could actually save

We really didn’t test Kepa

I can't dance with the rating of GLC, for me him and Dele were our poorest performers in the first half probably along with Kane.

Need a new stadium, new owners and new team ...

That Aarnseen summer was the first time I saw a complete change in mindset. It is what we need now 10 players out, 10 young hungry players in that actually have a point to prove, 5 foreign talented ones 5 homegrown talented ones. All of them have to have proven they can run and tackle as well as do the pretty stuff.

Conte is right, and for all the talk of fans says a certain position is a priority over others, frankly aside from LWB we need players in every position!

Of course Conti is right and most fans can see we have needed it for a while. Beats me that i hear fans bemoaning how poor we STILL are when he has only been here for a very short time. It will take time and any fan expecting to see it solved over one transfer window is going to be tinkled off.

Back