• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The race for 86 points

Jan 31 - Sunderland 0 - Tottenham 0. Not only did we drop two valuable points but we lost Danny Rose. That was 12 games ago and 30 points won ago. Considering that we have done very well indeed.

PS Time to change thread title again?

Jan 31 - Sunderland 0 - Tottenham 0. Not only did we drop two valuable points but we lost Danny Rose. That was 12 games ago and 30 points won ago. Considering that we have done very well indeed.

That was the kicker for me. We gave a point to David f*cking Moyes. Looking back at our incredibly consistent season, that one and the draw at home to Leicester stand out as completely avoidable.

Having out best XI available for big away games might have helped us. Don't think we had that away to Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, City or Utd. (IMO, best XI is 343 lloris/dier,toby,vert/walker,wanyama,dembele,rose/eriksen,dele,kane).

Having out best XI available for big away games might have helped us. Don't think we had that away to Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, City or Utd. (IMO, best XI is 343 lloris/dier,toby,vert/walker,wanyama,dembele,rose/eriksen,dele,kane).
I'm sure some clever person out there could rustle up the stats on injuries for this season. The squad has done remarkably well...

Someone just had to change the thread title.

e61.png

Great run since then for sure and an important experience for the lads to take into the start of next season when we'll need more of the same if the thread title you're referring to it's to become relevant once again.

Overall we've been excellent this season and I can't wait to see how Pochettino it's going to make us even better next season.

I want at least a point from the UTD game, then we can relax and play football. I'd like to see some of our youth player's get some cameo's in the last two games of the season.

I want at least a point from the UTD game, then we can relax and play football. I'd like to see some of our youth players get some cameos in the last two games of the season.

Always a nice idea but you do need to leave a senior player out in order to accommodate the young player

Always a nice idea but you do need to leave a senior player out in order to accommodate the young player
Beat United and second is nailed on meaning Poch can mix and match to his hearts content, especially against Leicester who are probably already on the beach somewhere in the Pacific.

Well done Poch. Really, really hope we get the point to get 2nd done and dusted. If we don't it will be dissapointing simply because of what happened last year, and the fact that we really deserve 2nd as a minimum.

Back