• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

On the train home and my truffle burger has given me the trumps

am dropping some insanely loud ones, gutted all my fellow passengers have ear pods on so cannot hear hahah

After 47 years I have finally identifed the source of my farts.

Onions.

I can eat them in any format, in any amount, and immediately become a wind assisted stench machine for the next 10 hours.

I had onions for lunch and onions for tea, oh dear. My sofa hates me.

Just did a birthday shart in my pants, not needed that
Haply birthday mate.

I'm going to do an IBS poo right now in honour of you.

What should I do, I don't know if I have IBS but I think I do. Most bricks after food make me feel sick, painful and come almost instantly after eating certain foods.

Haply birthday mate.

I'm going to do an IBS poo right now in honour of you.

What should I do, I don't know if I have IBS but I think I do. Most bricks after food make me feel sick, painful and come almost instantly after eating certain foods.
Speak to your doctor, don't leave it

When working at home both me and the Mrs are working in the same room,not ideal but not much we can do about it really

She is on a hands free team call and I just farted really loudly behind her, she will not be happy with me when she gets off the call

Hahahahahaha have that

Back