• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

I had some spicy Thai food today, with scampi and muscles, followed by a döner kebab. Turned out to be a lethal combination, also contributed by a large snout of beer.
Went to take a shower, and just as I stepped into the shower and closed the door, a deadly silent bomb snuck out of the crack.
It was so bad I had to abort the shower, evacuate the room, and let the fan do its work for about 20 minutes.
My own farts have never had that effect before. The smell was absolutely unbearable!

I had some spicy Thai food today, with scampi and muscles, followed by a döner kebab. Turned out to be a lethal combination, also contributed by a large snout of beer.
Went to take a shower, and just as I stepped into the shower and closed the door, a deadly silent bomb snuck out of the crack.
It was so bad I had to abort the shower, evacuate the room, and let the fan do its work for about 20 minutes.
My own farts have never had that effect before. The smell was absolutely unbearable!
Welcome

upload_2021-5-17_7-19-39.png

"It measures 20cm long and 5cm wide, which is absolutely outrageous when you think it managed to come out of someone's backside intact like that.

While there will be plenty of people who will claim to have expelled something far larger after a heavy night of drinking or after completing one hell of a food challenge, this one has been officially recognised.

So the next time you push one out that is longer and wider, call the authorities.
"

I guess challenge is accepted @markysimmo?

I just done a poo that came out so aggressively and smelt vile. Looked down and it looked like a chocolate mousse and now my stomach is making weird noises.

Been under the weather all week as well.

dAj2HvXh3WZi.gif

I made myself a very spicy stir fry !!
Farted big and sharted big, thankfully at home but still required a big clean up job and pants in the bin

Back