• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

How many times do you usually wipe? I tend to have to do it like 20 times to get it all off, and then bleeding and blah. Think I got hemmoroids now! Ffs. Then it gets sore and itches all day long. My Donald Trump is a catastrophe. The name of my biography.
Varies from 1 to 6. Sounds like you have issues and need to change your diet/ wiping technique

Varies from 1 to 6. Sounds like you have issues and need to change your diet/ wiping technique

I guess 20 was an exaggeration, but yeah, usually at least between 4 and 10. Not sure it's a diet thing, the poo itself looks normal, but wiping technique, yep, that's why I'm asking. :p

I guess 20 was an exaggeration, but yeah, usually at least between 4 and 10. Not sure it's a diet thing, the poo itself looks normal, but wiping technique, yep, that's why I'm asking. :p
You want to rub the paper back and forth in the crack a few times with each wipe. That should do it! #dontwearwhite

I know I'm going to regret mentioning this but hey ho.
There's a hotel in Elstree that we visit at least once a year that has something similar, although not as fancy as the geberit, in

Bumholes are amazing, yesterday mine was in tatters and hurt everytime I wiped it

Today is a new day and it felt amazing when I just wiped

My cat been dropping bombs in the last week or so when shes sleeping next to me on the couch,whilst im watching tv.....she couldn't give a poo really ....carries on regardless, counting mice i presume lol

My cat been dropping bombs in the last week or so when shes sleeping next to me on the couch,whilst im watching tv.....she couldn't give a poo really ....carries on regardless, counting mice i presume lol
Whenever my beagle gets a case of the farts, he jumps out of his skin and tried to find it. If he has them through the night, every time it happens he scares himself senseless, so howls the roof off, meaning we have to come downstairs and help comfort him. While he farts even more....
-_-

Back