• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

Was one of a number of best men at my mates wedding yesterday
Came down with a tummy bug the morning of the wedding, managed to last until the ceremony was done as my stomach was so so bad
I had and I counted 27 bricks yesterday, ruined 3 pairs of pants and missed out on a incredible party including a free bar
I've felt better today but literally in the last 10 minutes I've farted and followed through badly again and since then I've brick 3 times again

My ring piece is in literal pieces

Horrendous

Was one of a number of best men at my mates wedding yesterday
Came down with a tummy bug the morning of the wedding, managed to last until the ceremony was done as my stomach was so so bad
I had and I counted 27 bricks yesterday, ruined 3 pairs of pants and missed out on a incredible party including a free bar
I've felt better today but literally in the last 10 minutes I've farted and followed through badly again and since then I've brick 3 times again

My ring piece is in literal pieces

Horrendous

Ahh bless!

Next time try imodium!
Wife swears by it!

I know how these things can impact on day to day life.
Yeh, the immodium just keep me on a level so that i can and do enjoy a very normal lifestyle

Just when I eat something dodgy, drink or get a bug / food poisioning it takes me a bit longer to get over it than somebody with a normal stomach does

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41950775

A man's police interrogation in Kansas City, Missouri was ended prematurely after he began answering questions by farting, according to local reports.

Sean Sykes Jnr is facing federal gun and drug charges after being pulled over twice by police in Kansas City.

He was initially released in September, but taken back into custody this month.

Explosive new details have now emerged of Mr Sykes's original interview in September that was brought to an abrupt end.

According to the Kansas City Star newspaper, a detective's report said Mr Sykes "leaned to one side of his chair and released a loud fart" when asked for his address by police while being interviewed in September.

"Mr Sykes continued to be flatulent and I ended the interview," the detective wrote after recovering.

No charges were filed at the time after Mr Sykes denied knowledge of the items, but the 24-year-old was pulled over again this month. He was charged with stolen firearm offences and possession with intent to sell cocaine.

The detective's report emerged during a court appearance on Monday

After a Christmas evening of constant trumpeting (thankfully not too noxious) I had a hefty 3 flusher before heading to Wembley in the morning.

Back