• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Thread

I wouldn't have minded him at Spurs based on his form so far this season. Hopefully the scouts know something we don't, because on the face of it he seems the perfect addition for us: strong, good in the air, pacy, clinical. Not the best dribbler or passer, but it isn't like we're blessed with options at this point. Do not want Berbatov, though. **** no.

Neither would I, based on his eyebrows.

Juventus are in advanced talks with Southampton over a proposed loan move for record signing Dani Osvaldo.

The guy that you wanted us to sign in the summer, right?

Of course. Was never going to be right for Southampton. I think he'd have been better off here if I am honest with you. Sure, there are problems with his temperament but he's still a great player. Capable of the sublime, but his anger can get the better of him. Would it have been a gamble? Of course, but I think it would have paid off. How many times has he started for Southampton in the league this year?

I wish him all the best at Juventus, the best team in Italy at the moment and one of the best to watch in the world (despite getting knocked out of the CL).

Of course. Was never going to be right for Southampton. I think he'd have been better off here if I am honest with you. Sure, there are problems with his temperament but he's still a great player. Capable of the sublime, but his anger can get the better of him. Would it have been a gamble? Of course, but I think it would have paid off. How many times has he started for Southampton in the league this year?

I wish him all the best at Juventus, the best team in Italy at the moment and one of the best to watch in the world (despite getting knocked out of the CL).

The guy is a toxic waste of space whose talents on the pitch do not much his egotistical personality. Yes he's talented but enough to be blowing £15m on? never. Maybe a £5m gamble i could understand but i'm not the least bit surprised he's showed his ****ish persona in less than 6 months.

The guy is a toxic waste of space whose talents on the pitch do not much his egotistical personality. Yes he's talented but enough to be blowing £15m on? never. Maybe a £5m gamble i could understand but i'm not the least bit surprised he's showed his ****ish persona in less than 6 months.

If he was willing to go out on loan, like he has to Juventus, I would have taken him on loan this transfer window.

According to Sky they're close to signing Kurt Zouma and some other kid. Straight into the first team squad, no doubt. :-"

Zouma will be a terrific signing if they pull it off. Fast, powerful, great in the air, surprisingly nimble, great technical skills for a centre-back....If he manages to avoid injuries, he will become the best CB in Europe in three or four years' time, in my opinion. Whether it's at Chelsea or elsewhere is yet to be determined.

Zouma will be a terrific signing if they pull it off. Fast, powerful, great in the air, surprisingly nimble, great technical skills for a centre-back....If he manages to avoid injuries, he will become the best CB in Europe in three or four years' time, in my opinion. Whether it's at Chelsea or elsewhere is yet to be determined.

He's no John Terry though...

Chelsea have signed FM legend Kurt Zouma from St. Etienne

And of course loaned him straight back to the french club for the rest of the season

Just posted this picture in the Arsenal thread but thought I'd share it here too... Frimpong after his move to Barnsley lol

_72673459_frimpong_bfc_official.jpg

Back