• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the old gits thread

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Anyone got any tips for stopping cats bricking in your garden.

We have a dog and i also have some of the old bottles on a stick as well, but i was digging back some bushes today and i swear it was like a toilet back there.

I hate cats anyway, filthy animals how is it right that when i take my dog out i have to pick up his poo but no one has to pick up their cats poo. I do not mind picking up my dogs poo, it seems like the decent thing to do. But why do cats get a free reign to do what the fudge they like in my garden, i love my garden and i dont want anyone doing toilet in it.

Land mines might do the trick. Just remember where you left them.

I share your pain though, they're always bricking in the gravel I've got, dirty little fudgers. Stinks too.

Should be a fudging law against it.

Slightly off topic but some of my flowers are blooming already, the seasons really are messed up round here, thinking of trying to grow melons this year, never done it before.

Should be a fudging law against it.

Slightly off topic but some of my flowers are blooming already, the seasons really are messed up round here, thinking of trying to grow melons this year, never done it before.

I have a cherry tree blooming in the garden.

My chav neighbour has 8 cats, all of whom like to use our garden as a toilet from time to time

I throw it all back under the hedge, let them deal with it

We bought an ultra sonic cat deterrent thingy once and it was total pony - did absolutely nothing

I'd pay to see them.

Im never sure with you whether joking or not, but i tell you what your a yid so i wont charge you.

Lots of flowers thinking it is april, my strawberry plants looking good no fruits yet, but i atcually picked an ate a strawberry in october which is just wrong.

Im never sure with you whether joking or not, but i tell you what your a yid so i wont charge you.

Lots of flowers thinking it is april, my strawberry plants looking good no fruits yet, but i atcually picked an ate a strawberry in october which is just wrong.

Put lion brick on your flower beds, you're not far from Longleat, pay them a visit and get some from there.

By all accounts the smell of it has scary odours to cats and they will runa mile, in case there's a lion there. I think you can buy it on line as well

This is serious by the way, not a wind up. Apparently its brilliant.

Park one of these bad boys there

[video=youtube;ZlAdxbTwztY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlAdxbTwztY[/video]

B&Q do this little thing that let's out some annoying noise, keeps cats and foxes and brick away, can't be heard on human ears. pow!

That oil refinery in Essex, should they not get a buyer, why doesn't the govenment buy the place. Or is that too much common sense.

Put lion brick on your flower beds, you're not far from Longleat, pay them a visit and get some from there.

By all accounts the smell of it has scary odours to cats and they will runa mile, in case there's a lion there. I think you can buy it on line as well

This is serious by the way, not a wind up. Apparently its brilliant.

While we're discussing brick I see the National Television Awards 2012 has just started. The collective IQ of the nation's audience for this brickfest wouldn't make my fudging shoe size.

While we're discussing brick I see the National Television Awards 2012 has just started. The collective IQ of the nation's audience for this brickfest wouldn't make my fudging shoe size.

European or british sizes?

Im no smarty pants but the freaks at these shows and the people that watch them make me feel good about myself.

European or british sizes?

Im no smarty pants but the freaks at these shows and the people that watch them make me feel good about myself.

I'll be generous, European.

There's a whole host of programmes out there that you know will not be worth giving airtime to as soon as you see who's presenting it, Dermot O'Leary is one of the clams yet to appear in anything worth watching in his life. I also hate the clam for insisting (vehemently and in an insulting tone) he's Irish although born and educated in England, fudging biting the hand that nurtured you clam.

So, feel free to add to the list of people who define brick shows just by appearing in them, I'll start:

Dermot O'Leary
PJ & Duncan
Zoe Ball
Carol Vorderman
Sir Trevor McDonald (except when reading the news)
Simon Cowell
Piers Morgan
Louie Spence
Louie Walsh

Last edited:
Back