• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Knee Jerk thread

No one should be slagging off Ledley or any of our players after today. Quality effort. Webb couldn't wait to give the penalty today although king gave him the opportunity.

Champions League is now the aim and what a position were in!

Season Over Kneejerk

None of this positive flimflam about the bigger picture, and some historical reacharound please - we bottled 2 of the biggest games, mid 90s style

All knee jerk in here

fudge all the knee-jerkers. I consider the bump in the road well and truly crossed. Nothing but points here on in...

I think it was over when we went from 2-0 up against arsenal to concede 5. That well hurt and have the self doubt setting in, anyone who thought we were going to come back from that does not know about human nature.

The is an outside chance of the cup but knowing how bad redknapp is at getting us up for the big games i do not think that will happen.

I have a chance of a semi final ticket if we get there but after being there for the last one against pompey i think i will pass, going to make wednesday game against stevenage my last of the season, im only a member not a season ticket holder thank the lord cos i seen us collapse a season like this to many times.

fudge all the knee-jerkers. I consider the bump in the road well and truly crossed. Nothing but points here on in...

One of my best mates is sunderland fan and he is going to give so much brick after i told him they were going down if they beat us.

Kyle Walker what does he do?
He cant defend.
He cant cross the ball.
He cany pick out a pass.
Is in London in preparation for the 100m in the summer?

Harry out!

Were balancing on the precipice, Everton away is massive.

Got to hope the lads can pick their heads up and finish the season strongly. COYS!

Seasons not over. If we get a break here or there we could qualify for next seasons Europa league!
Coys

This really isn't knee jerk, but sadly I think we will finish 4th. Some results really do knock the stuffing out of you, and the Arsenal result seemed to hit us for six just like Blackpool away did last season. I think Liverpool or Chelsea will win the FA Cup. Van Persie the most injury prone player in the league somehow STILL hasn't got injured and you actually expect him to score every game now. Plus they will never lose that knack of scoring so many bloody late goals, season after fecking season.

I really hope I can laugh at this post in two months time when the final table reads: 1. City 2. United 3. Spurs

Back