• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Knee Jerk thread

I'm looking forward to play against football teams in the weeks to come, rather than defensive units praying for lucky points relying on destructive play and dragging time.

Champions!!!!

:) Megalolz

Anyone ho thinks we can win the league is a fudging mug IMO.

Nope....3rd and top London team will do me just fine

I'm looking forward to play against football teams in the weeks to come, rather than defensive units praying for lucky points relying on destructive play and dragging time.

Me too! Pleased that we have managed to beat most of the anti-football teams though.

Considering West Brom, Everton and Wolves have all come to the Lane to hold on for grim death, 7 points out of 9 is very good.....I'm VERY VERY VERY happy.

21 shots on goal today, we just needed some luck, and the gol that never was could have been that.

C'est la vie!!

Yeah either embarressed our slightly retarded and in fairness all of arabspurs arguements will have this at the bottom so my knee jerk will be to think of this when I see his posts. Not that I think any of your posts are retarded Arabspur...

:rolleyes:

225k per year? :)

Decent performance, poor result nothing more. 2 key decisions went against us yes but we had the chances to make those 2 decisions non-decisive so no one to blame but ourselves.

My only real frustration about today, apart from those two obvious decisions, was that we lacked shape as Bale seemed intent on playing anywhere apart from left wing, VdV came very deep and generally if you looked at the game you couldnt really tell who was playing where.

Only other frustation was that we still lack anything on the bench which can change a game. Defoe isnt a game changer as he doesnt little outside the box and Krancjar is never used

Bale please stay on the left wiiing! What are you best at? Running at pace beating men and crossing. In the middle of the pitch there is no room for any of it!

Actually, one other thing which tinkled me off today was bringing on Rose for Benny. Really, what was the point in that?!?!? Far better move would have been to take Benny off, tell Bale to play as a left wing back and bring on Krancjar into a midfield 3 with Parker and MOdric. That way we would have had more creativity on the pitch and with them only ever playing Fletcher up top, we only needed Daws and Kaboul marking him and then Walker and Bale dropping back when we lost possession

Bale please stay on the left wiiing! What are you best at? Running at pace beating men and crossing. In the middle of the pitch there is no room for any of it!

Agree. Either the hype has gone to his head and he thinks he's ROnaldo or Harry is telling him to roam around. We already have Rafa in a roaming role and having Bale doing the same meant that we had no shape today

We didn't lose. Shame, but always difficult to keep on winning these games, recent form (over the season) has massively heightened expectation. Great, but important not to lose perspective when it doesn't quite go our way.

COYS

[
225k per year? :)

Decent performance, poor result nothing more. 2 key decisions went against us yes but we had the chances to make those 2 decisions non-decisive so no one to blame but ourselves.

I fully agree with you with in a Knee jerk thread someone has to be blamed for a 100% 3 point game that was "lost" due to our dreadful display.

Agree. Either the hype has gone to his head and he thinks he's ROnaldo or Harry is telling him to roam around. We already have Rafa in a roaming role and having Bale doing the same meant that we had no shape today

Knee jerk aside, I agree with this. Bale made his name on the left and when thinks arent going our way should revert to this. Sometimes, I think he gets too far a head of himself and wastes glorious chances by shooting instead of squaring for a tap in. Just something for him to think about - nothing wrong with having most assists.

I saw Bale on the right and Lennon on the left again far too many times for my liking. When things arent going our way try something different of course but put Bale and Lennon in their strongest positions and you improve 100%

I saw Bale on the right and Lennon on the left again far too many times for my liking. When things arent going our way try something different of course but put Bale and Lennon in their strongest positions and you improve 100%

yes, but surely Redknapp is trying to mould the new C Ronaldo here, not just stick to traditonal, predicatable wingplay. I think it has made a difference this season, not only has Bale improved in skill and confidence but now that VDV has developed his game to play defensively and hold the weight of Bale doing his thing a bit more I dont think its that bad to play Bale in a free role. The problem is, its a work in progress. What it does mean is that Lennon is forced to play on the left for some reason, presumably because its the best option. another left footed winger would be lovely

Back