• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
If you see the Russians throwing paper planes on to the pitch later, it will be to taunt the Poles about the death of the Polish President in a plane crash a 2 years ago. Most Polish people think Russia was behind the crash.

AvNLdl7CIAImrow.jpg

Such a splendid idea having big championships in eastern Europe.

Gebre Selassie looks like a good rb.

Looks good, but still very raw, his positioning against Russia was very suspect alot of the time. You can see physically he's there, good poise on the ball.

Debuchy has been the standout for me (in terms of players I hadn't seem who immediately catch the eye), Saudi Sportswashing Machine were after him recently if I recall, would be just like them (in the past year or so) to get him cheap(ish). If we didn't have Walker I would be right behind getting him in.

As a general question to all, who has stood out who you didn't really know before? Not many for me.

Wish someone would whack a Russian kit on that muppet Adrian Chiles and throw him to the Polski lions.

He's suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a fudging ****

Wish someone would whack a Russian kit on that muppet Adrian Chiles and throw him to the Polski lions.

He's suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a fudging ****

Is there anyone with a more annoyin voice than Carragherghgerhegehegrhegehgrhegerrrrrrrr

Back