• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Britain's Lawrence Okolie will defend his WBO cruiserweight world title on the undercard of Anthony Joshua's bout against Oleksandr Usyk in September.

Joshua will defend his WBA, IBF and WBO world heavyweight crowns at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on 25 September.

Okolie, 28, will be part of the build-up, taking on mandatory challenger Dilan Prasovic from Montenegro.

It will be Okolie's first defence of his title after stopping Poland's Krzysztof Glowacki in March.

Liverpool's former super-middleweight world champion Callum Smith will make his debut at light-heavyweight against Dominican Lenin Castillo, while Ricky Hatton's son Campbell will meet Spain's Izan Dura

I'm working on the Warrington Fight in Leeds, travel up on the 2nd and staying on till the Sunday...can't wait

Connor Benn on the undercard too, should be good.

Also for those on DAZN, they've pushed their price up from £1.99 a month to £7.99 a month. I find that a laughable increase to triple their costs but they know many will forget to cancel.

Quite tempted to pay for a month as the card tomorrow looks awesome

Josh Warrington vs Mauricio Lara

Katie Taylor vs Jennifer Han

Conor Benn vs Adrian Granados

Jovanni Straffon vs Maxi Hughes

Hopey Price vs Zahid Hussain

Jack Bateson vs Felix Garcia

Ebanie Bridges vs Mailys Gangloff

Mali Wright vs Anthony Woolery

Brandon Stansfield vs MJ Hall

Connor Benn on the undercard too, should be good.

Also for those on DAZN, they've pushed their price up from £1.99 a month to £7.99 a month. I find that a laughable increase to triple their costs but they know many will forget to cancel.

Yeh crazy but the £1.99 was always only an intro offer but agree it's mad increase, compared to other subscriptions it's still value but DAZN are struggling, I see it coming back down

Yeh crazy but the £1.99 was always only an intro offer but agree it's mad increase, compared to other subscriptions it's still value but DAZN are struggling, I see it coming back down
Will depend on how many good quality cards they put on as well, doesn't look like anything near as good as Saturday's is coming up for a while now
I'll cancel my sub, didn't mind paying £8 for Saturday was excellent

So what we saying this weekend?

I think Usyk is a very strong opponent, a very good boxer. I think AJ might take it on points but not expecting a knockout.

So what we saying this weekend?

I think Usyk is a very strong opponent, a very good boxer. I think AJ might take it on points but not expecting a knockout.
I think Usyk is excellent, but will really struggle in a modern heavyweight division.

I'm expecting the boring jab version of those cartoons where the larger character holds the smaller one's head whilst the smaller one swings but can't reach.

Just had my tickets and travel details sent through for tomorrow
Certainly well sorted trains wise with 8 in an hour from 11.15pm from Northumberland Park and a similar number from White Hart Lane
Far more than we get for football that's for sure

Back